Band Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I was thinking that since tomorrow is Band Day (it still is, isn't it? :reject:) and we already have a Bono/Edge thread & a Bono/Adam thread, how about a Band Love thread? Pics of the band or any combination thereof snuggling, etc. More recent would be nice, but I'm certainly not picky! :sexywink: And a few to get started ...

14.jpg

kissgroup.jpg

Hmmm, just briefly skimming through my PB I've noticed that a LOT of my pics involve Adam & Edge being cute & snuggly. Can't imagine why ...

one_drag.jpg

onedrag.jpg

I've just spent the last 29 minutes looking for a pic very similar to this one, but can't seem to find it.:sad: It must have been on my other puter that crashed. If anyone could help me find it again, I'll love you forever!:flirt: It was basically this same picture, but Larry has his hand raised - very delicately - like he's about to brush his hair back away from his face. It's always been a favorite of mine because of the incredible contrast - someone as masculine and sexy as Larry is looking so femininely beautiful.

biteLarry.jpg

young_lounge.jpg

This has always made me laugh! Most men I know would sit on each *end* of a bench, certainly NOT hip to hip. That's one of the things I love about the boys!:hug:

OMG this thread is so made of win. I absolutely love how affectionate they are with each other. That series of Adam kissing Edge - the posing - then Edge kissing Adam :cute: X 10000 And the ones where Larry just sort of leans in to Bono... :love:

This is the first one I found in my PB account, but I'll look through the pics in my computer later :wink:
dghj97.jpg

^ I love how Bono tries to sleep on Edge :cute::love:

This photo sums it up for me. I am so jealous of just how many great times they must have had together over the years.

Christ, what am I doing in Pleba :wink:

We won't tell, promise! :shh:
I agree with you though. Even now 30+ years later, they still enjoy hanging out and spending time with each other, according to what Edge said in October's "Rolling Stone". It's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom