Australian Tour Wishlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The days between Rome and Auckland are long and filled with nothing. I hate dry spells when they aren't touring. No new pictures. No new video. Just the counting down on U2 Gigs. So, I started to think what I would like to see on NZ and Australia Tour.

1) As mentioned, no more long sleeved jackets for Bono. It will be summer. He will be warm. Let those guns breathe, baby.
2) No more crew neck t-shirts for any of them - but specifically Bono. I was watching the grainy Manray videos thinking - oh please - break out the button down shirts again. Sometimes, I just watch the rosary and think how lucky can an inanimate object be.
3) More blondes being pulled on stage. I don't want to have to dye my hair for the NA tour. How will I explain that to my husband?
4) More fan interaction. The lack of hotel stays during Europe seemed to really inhibit meeting the band. Or where are those people with their video and photos? I remember 2006 everyone met the band. But they have to stay at hotels, so I'm hoping for some more stories and photos. This means you Larry. I swear the man learned how to transport on this tour.
5) Boy Falls From the Sky at every date. Love that song.
6) Surrender gets pulled out of the archives and played for the first time in 25 years. Okay, I know that's a real long shot. Maybe....If You Wear That Velvet Dress or the Fly.

I get the feeling if this was posted in the tour forum, someone would read it and be like, "Hey, move this thing to Pleba!"

The days between Rome and Auckland are long and filled with nothing. I hate dry spells when they aren't touring. No new pictures. No new video. Just the counting down on U2 Gigs. So, I started to think what I would like to see on NZ and Australia Tour.

1) As mentioned, no more long sleeved jackets for Bono. It will be summer. He will be warm. Let those guns breathe, baby.
2) No more crew neck t-shirts for any of them - but specifically Bono. I was watching the grainy Manray videos thinking - oh please - break out the button down shirts again. Sometimes, I just watch the rosary and think how lucky can an inanimate object be.
3) More blondes being pulled on stage. I don't want to have to dye my hair for the NA tour. How will I explain that to my husband?
4) More fan interaction. The lack of hotel stays during Europe seemed to really inhibit meeting the band. Or where are those people with their video and photos? I remember 2006 everyone met the band. But they have to stay at hotels, so I'm hoping for some more stories and photos. This means you Larry. I swear the man learned how to transport on this tour.
5) Boy Falls From the Sky at every date. Love that song.
6) Surrender gets pulled out of the archives and played for the first time in 25 years. Okay, I know that's a real long shot. Maybe....If You Wear That Velvet Dress or the Fly.

I agree!! lol

I think they should play Even Better Than The Real Thing...it´s 100% rock n roll and I like it! lol :D

Grace, you forgot about Adam shirtless...he should take his t-shirt off every show :applaud: :reject:

Yeah, it was less of setlist wish list and more of an overall wish list. Like - more unbuttoned shirts on Larry. More ripped leather pants. Do you we want rain? Haircuts? More songs sung without sunglasses.....

Most of all - more photos!

Back
Top Bottom