Are U2 in Santa Monica this week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haven't heard anything except for the shirtless Bono pics from Eze, that should've been sometime last week.

You'd think if they popped up in SM that we'd hear about it right? This one is going to be tough to prove, but god I hope the guy's right. SO MUCH.

Why would they be in SM? I figured the next time we'd see them was Toronto at the film fest - save for paparazzi photos.

Someone came by the AB reissue thread and said they'd heard something something working on remaster yada yada yada, and Gvox is, I believe, determined to prove him wrong.

;)

Sorry, gvox. :hug:

I guess perhaps I should wander out of Pleba more often. And what are you doing up at this ungodly hour???

Hey, I'm almost always up at this hour, on my way to work. Working from home today, catching up while I eat breakfast. :)

I got to sleep in an extra hour. :drool:

they can live beside the ocean, leave the fire behind....

:giggle:
sorry, it was the first thing that sprang to mind

YES! +1 for Everclear, awesome band. Brings back Middle School years.

Maybe Edge is in Santa Monica doing something related to his Leaves in the Wind Development?

The underground tunnels in which he usually uses for travel had caved in.

Actually, I think Larry has the big mirrorball lemon and he uses that for travel. He beams himself from hotel to venue while a stunt double rides in a car to throw off the scent.

So I would like to make the "Is Edge in my apartment in Middelburg this week?"
thread next friday :shifty:

I saw that on twitter too.
If it were me ied loose all ability to eat but when I could I would be very self continue if what I was doing, but there would be no way I would approach him I think that would be rude when his out being him self. But if he looked over would say hello

The underground tunnels in which he usually uses for travel had caved in.

Actually, I think Larry has the big mirrorball lemon and he uses that for travel. He beams himself from hotel to venue while a stunt double rides in a car to throw off the scent.

The tunnel theory would explain a lot! :hmm: Also, I am imagining Larry emerging from a mound of dirt wearing a miner's helmet and it is quite amusing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom