Anyone Know bonos New years whereabouts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dream would be to have him like mel gibson in braveheart. lol. like a joshua tree era bono just wrapped in tartan!
However, what I'm hoping he wore is, at least, the kilt, and sporran, and stockings. and hopefully he went traditional with nothing underneath :drool: too bad we'd never have a picture of that.

lol. i have many fantastic thoughts about Bono in a kilt :drool:

I got to thinking....Bono was within a 10 minute walk to my house. How cool is that? I am laying claim to the title of being the member on this site who Bono has been closest to their house:hyper::applaud::wink:

Well that's about how far away the arena is from my house that U2 has played nearly every time they come to San Diego, and that's all 4 band members :hmm: :p

(ok I lied it's maybe a 10 minute drive so you win. :grumpy: )

I got to thinking....Bono was within a 10 minute walk to my house. How cool is that? I am laying claim to the title of being the member on this site who Bono has been closest to their house:hyper::applaud::wink:

I saw Bono in my measly city (didn't meet him though), probably a bit farther though, maybe 4 miles from my house. But assuming he flew into our airport, that's about 2 miles away.

10 min walk is pretty damn close!

when they were filming "all because of you" they passed right by my apartment building so that counts i think :hmm:

I also live about a mile away from his place in new york so yea i guess

I think this was posted before, just a sharper pic here:

3769.photo.2.jpg

Kilted Bono surprises hotelier - Strathspey and Badenoch Herald

Back
Top Bottom