Anyone Know bonos New years whereabouts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hogmanay! What fun! I left my :heart: in the Scottish Highlands last fall and cannot wait to go back there again! I'd love to see Bono in a kilt, don't care what tartan he's sporting......the pics looked good tho! :up:

Hey Carek...thats cool! Where did you go in The Highlands? I am in the Capital of the Highlands in Inverness.....but been all over the area over the years. I love living here. Then again...av always lived here so know no different.

I think the reason there aint many pics going about of Bono's time up here is the fact its so sparsley populated here and the fact we are so reserved. theres only 200 000 people living in a space of 12 000 square miles, of which....about 1/3 live in Inverness

kimonos not as awesome as kilts :lol:

though we do have pics of both Bono and Adam wearing them I believe... :hmm:

but that one of Edge is :cute:

If he was wearing a kilt maybe someone should get him bagpipes to go with it.

Wow Inverness!!!! Bono spent Hogmanay 170 miles north of me!!! :applaud:

Oh i wonder if it gave him any ideas to a show up there :hmm::hyper:

I never ever post here anymore (did for a while a few years back) but I just want to say that I have been waiting YEARS upon YEARS for this and I am soooooooooooooooooo sad there is no pictures! :sad:

I never ever post here anymore (did for a while a few years back) but I just want to say that I have been waiting YEARS upon YEARS for this and I am soooooooooooooooooo sad this is no pictures! :sad:

I remembered your username and you were the first person I thought of when this thread came round... I was wondering if you'd find it!

It is a shame about the pics though. :sad:

It's funny how many people thought of me with this lol my user name on livejournal is the same and I got a bunch of comments and messages about it.

I got sooooooooooooo amazing excited when I heard he wore a kilt. And then it's just really disappointing that there is not even ONE picture of it! Bono wore a kilt! And we have no pictures! I thought I could finally give up imagining him in one. This is so sad for me! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom