Anyone Know bonos New years whereabouts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

KILTSU2omgbyGeneralGripweed.jpg

(an old one I know but it always made me :giggle: )

Looks like Larry is ready to kill whoever put him in THIS frock. . .

WOW.....it is true then. How cool is that. My mate mentioned Bono is frequently passing thro Inverness Airport, spending time here in the Highlands, and i thought he was pulling my wire! he was very matter of fact about it all.
I know Bob Dylan has a house out near where Bono spent New Year. I also heard that the band came here to the Highlands when they were writing for the Joshua Tree.

If you look at the very bottom of the first pic you can see just a little corner of a mostly red tartan. The pic is so blurry that there is no hope of making out an actual pattern but you can tell it is predominantly red.

Dana

Thanks, Dana. My monitor here at home is a pretty crappy old one; but now that you mention it, it does look reddish in the lower right corner!

Well be sure to always listen to your friend these days gman, and thanks again for the heads up! :)

Yer not wrong BC.......as i say.......he has mentioned a number of times in the past that Bono was in town.....and i thought he was talking pish. I did think if it was true...it must have been to see Bob Dylan who lives a few miles from here, its all i could think of

Aww everytime I see a pic has been posted I think it's gonna be him in the kilt :(

But I do love all those old pics of him in the tartan pants, sooo :cute:

Hogmanay! What fun! I left my :heart: in the Scottish Highlands last fall and cannot wait to go back there again! I'd love to see Bono in a kilt, don't care what tartan he's sporting......the pics looked good tho! :up:

Back
Top Bottom