Any recent pics of Bono without sunglasses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are the most recent I have:
p1000647k.jpg

U2-023.jpg

And these must be from last year... :hmm:
bono-732512.jpg

6525-07343-size3.jpg

8c937782.jpg

I'm pretty sure only the first and second photos there are from after his surgery, which is what I think you want right? :hmm: I have some I can upload in a few minutes.

:heart:

I think those are from Hannover. He sang almost all of MOS without his shades. I felt so blessed to be there because seing Bono without his glasses for more than a moment is really a rarity nowadays. I remember him taking off his glasses much more often last year, like in Milan and Berlin, and I don't think I've seen a lot of pictures of him without them from this year's tour. He has beautiful eyes.

:heart:

I think those are from Hannover. He sang almost all of MOS without his shades. I felt so blessed to be there because seing Bono without his glasses for more than a moment is really a rarity nowadays. I remember him taking off his glasses much more often last year, like in Milan and Berlin, and I don't think I've seen a lot of pictures of him without them from this year's tour. He has beautiful eyes.

They are from Hannover. :yes: I had them saved in the same folder with your photos of shadeless B that night too. :cute:

I've always thought it must be incredibly tiresome to constantly see the world through a colour tint?! Must be quite strange. :wink:

If there were two of them, the world might explode. So one Bono is very good for business as one is never enough and the poor guy can't be at two places all at once. Be it Dublin, your living room, Ethiopia, your bedroom:drool::lol::heart:

If there were two of them, the world might explode. So one Bono is very good for business as one is never enough and the poor guy can't be at two places all at once. Be it Dublin, your living room, Ethiopia, your bedroom:drool::lol::heart:

:lol:
He doesn´t need to be everywhere :tsk: There´s only one place he has to be: in MY bedroom :drool::evil::censored::wink:

Me is looooving his new glasses!! :heart:
I squeeeed a bit just to be heard 2 blocks away:lol::lol: when I realized that my glasses have the same v shape opening on the side! Diesel is not Bulgari or whatever this brand is, but still. Pretty nice!:hyper:

... and that was my contribution to show how everything is somehow related to U2:rolleyes:

You are very welcome. However, I am more proud of my Adam pic. Check out the one I posted on Hot Adam Friday. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom