Any new Dallas Schoo pics from the new tour yet???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I have my Oakland ticket. Plan to go to Anaheim (I live in West Los Angeles). Possible I might go to Seattle and Denver.

As Anaheim is the 6th and Denver is next on the 12th, I do think it is possible they will add a 2nd Anaheim show. (San Diego has been rumoured too)

Edge O , which gigs are you going to attend in 2010?

I have my Oakland ticket. Plan to his Anaheim (I live in West Los Angeles). Possible I might go to Seattle and Denver.

As Anaheim is the 6th and Denver is next on the 12th, I do think it is possible they will add a 2nd Anaheim show. (San Diego has been rumoured too)

Yay, thats good to hear! San Diego seems possible to me:hmm: So I hope they play there for ya. And I guess that the second Anaheim gig depends on how fast the ticket sales go for the first date.

Yay, thats good to hear! San Diego seems possible to me:hmm: So I hope they play there for ya. And I guess that the second Anaheim gig depends on how fast the ticket sales go for the first date.

Yeah, depends on ticket sales. But it seems more than likely to add a seconds Anaheim, than to not add a second but add a San Diego. Why move all the gear if you don't have to?

Either way, "I Will Follow". Looking forward to the shows. Seeing my favorite band. And needless to say, my favorite guitar tech and all-around nice guy - Mr. Dallas Schoo.

:hmm: Not from this tour, but I'd forgotten I took this photo in 2008. :)

Lovetownagain01910-26-08CP-1-1-1.jpg

Not from the tour but cool shot.

DALLAS-UltimateGuitarStand-Advert-A.jpg

This is from an advert that Dallas did for Ultimate Support. They make guitar stands and accessories.

And natually, these are the same guitar stands I use. :D (beams proudly)

4guitars.jpg

(Guitars. L-R: Taylor "Big Baby" [signed by Daniel Lanois], Gibson J185 12-string, Eric Clapton model Fender Stratocaster, and 1976 Ltd. Ed. Explorer)

You should sneak it into a concert :up: (yeah right a suitcase that big but you know:reject: i can dream.) And play together with Edge! And Dallas for a fact!
That would be the gig of the year!

I really don't know, but maybe send a private message to Edge_Orchestra (member here on Interference) and maybe he'll have an idea for you.

Any suggestions as to how I can get the info to send Dallas one of these?
YouTube - Remote Pedalboard Switching

I was reading this article about Edge asking Dallas to do ALL of the switching for the 360 tour and I thought of this idea.
http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/u2-exclusive-the-edges-stage-setup-revealed-223342/11

:crack:

Dallas does a lot more of the switcing on the 360 tour than in the past. But Edge still does some of the switching when he's on the main stage in front of his effects controller.

Dallas is doing more of it, so Edge can roam about the stage more.

There are two Skrydstrup controllers: One in front of Edge. One underneath in front of Dallas. They've used two for a while. The change from the Bradshaw to Skrydstrup units was made on the Vertigo tour. The Bradshaw units, if Dallas and Edge pressed a button at the same time, the system would lock up. (Ungood).

As for getting your idea to Dallas, best way is to mail a letter/package with the item to Dallas care of Principle Management (either the NY or Dublin office).

Thanks so much for your help. In short, I can tap into the redundant Skrydstrup boards and add outboard control with one of my customized receivers. I sent a letter to Dallas at Principle NYC a couple weeks back but he is not in the northern hemisphere at present...

Back
Top Bottom