Any new Dallas Schoo pics from the new tour yet???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He usually wears his watch on the right wrist, but I'm not sure if the bracelet in the pic is his watch. What does, however, make me doubt is the shirt. Dallas tends to wear polo shirts or t-shirts, rather than shirts. Phil has worn a black shirt pretty much every time I've seen him. Guy in pic is wearing a shirt. :hmm: Plus the pants look like jeans, while Dallas wore his worker pants. I think it's Phil.

Ah! So clearly next time I need to not just zoom in directly on the guitar. My bad. :doh: Can I get a pass on this one by claiming I'm only a 6 year old fan? So, you know, I still don't know these things?

Ah! So clearly next time I need to not just zoom in directly on the guitar. My bad. :doh: Can I get a pass on this one by claiming I'm only a 6 year old fan? So, you know, I still don't know these things?

It's a nice guitar. :D And no worries, I know most people don't really interest themselves for the crew like I do.

:shifty: Not that I have a thing for Dallas or anything...

:whistle:

It's a nice guitar. :D And no worries, I know most people don't really interest themselves for the crew like I do.

:shifty: Not that I have a thing for Dallas or anything...

:whistle:

I screamed at Stuart in Nashville. :D Drea started it in Winnipeg. I screamed at Dallas and he waved. Said that section by Edge was his fan club. :lol: He threw a bottle of water at me later, that was left over from the opening act. I ducked. :lmao:

Aw that's nice. :cute: They're such cool guys, and do indeed have a fanclub within the U2 fans. There's always people waving at them or stuff like that. And man, those lucky bastards that get to touch the Telecaster!

^I love tech stories! How did you hear Dallas say that the section by Edge was his fan club over the din of the stadium?

^I love tech stories! How did you hear Dallas say that the section by Edge was his fan club over the din of the stadium?

Because I had a premium spot, pressed against the rail by Edge's amps. I've got a picture of those, too to prove it. I spent from about 5pm until the band went on talking to the security guy right there in front of me. When Dallas first came on stage, I started yelling at him and others picked up on it. He turned to the other guy who was with him and said 'That's my fan club.' I got Stuart to smirk when he came by the second time and I yelled at him. I was very pleased with myself.

This is one I kinda like, but I know that's just me and it's because it's my kids. :reject:
(And I got a big Dallas hug a little later. :shifty: )

dallascamillechelseaoakland6-7-2011-1.jpg

^omg, full story of the meeting, BC! Where, when, how? :wink:

It's adorable that all you guys' hair are blowing in the wind!

This is one I kinda like, but I know that's just me and it's because it's my kids. :reject:
(And I got a big Dallas hug a little later. :shifty: )

dallascamillechelseaoakland6-7-2011-1.jpg

I'm seeing double :applaud: Wat a pretty picture, Dallas is just so great.

:cute: Thanks guys. And hand0lotion, yeah we met him in Oakland out in the stadium parking lot. He spent about 15-20 minutes talking to my family about guitars. :drool: I also had an interesting conversation with him about Bono's new Telecaster guitar which had not been used yet. I asked him when we would see Bono use it, and he was surprised I knew about it (he went "what?? :ohmy:) and said NO one was supposed to know about it until Bono got to see it. He was very proud of the guitar and told me it was his idea and his design.) He was very sweet. :)

Oh and 2 shows later we saw the guitar for the first time with Bono on stage for The Fly. :love: :drool:

:cute: Aww! People like Dallas should come with a warning! Thanks for the story, BC!

No problem. :) I was just thinking today that I wished we'd had more time to chat at the Leaning Tower that night. :hug: That was so fun, at least we did for a while but it wasn't long enough!

Aww, I'm so happy you remember me! Don't worry, for sure we will cross paths again next tour next ALBUM promo tour maybe in Toronto in 2 weeks to see the boys at the International Film Fest? :wink:

Yeah, I turn my back and suddenly you and rosephile are off getting a drink at the bar :lol:

Aww, I'm so happy you remember me! Don't worry, for sure we will cross paths again next tour next ALBUM promo tour maybe in Toronto in 2 weeks to see the boys at the International Film Fest? :wink:

Yeah, I turn my back and suddenly you and rosephile are off getting a drink at the bar :lol:

Oops. :reject::lol: You should have joined us! And I wish I could be in Toronto!

Back
Top Bottom