Anton pic of Edge in rainy Japan 93?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slipstream

Refugee
Hey, I'm looking for a larger version of the photo below(that's Edge on left of pic) from Japan in 93. I happened to be there at the time and I love this pic.

I went through all the previous threads in regards to the U2 & I book or other Anton threads but a lot of those photo uploads, with photobucket for example, are outdated. At least I think it's an Anton shot?
I already have the other Edge shot with the Japanese text in the background, which is from the book.

If anyone has this pic in a large format that they could post it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Edge 93 Japan
24yaa2h.jpg

Hey, I'm looking for a larger version of the photo below(that's Edge on left of pic) from Japan in 93. I happened to be there at the time and I love this pic.

I went through all the previous threads in regards to the U2 & I book or other Anton threads but a lot of those photo uploads, with photobucket for example, are outdated. At least I think it's an Anton shot?
I already have the other Edge shot with the Japanese text in the background, which is from the book.

If anyone has this pic in a large format that they could post it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Edge 93 Japan
24yaa2h.jpg

It is an Anton pic and I only see this size at the moment, looks to be the same size as yours, though I don't know why the whole pic isn't showing on yours. I'm not sure if I've seen it in a larger size or not, but I'll look.

edgetokyoAC.jpg

It is an Anton pic and I only see this size at the moment, looks to be the same size as yours, though I don't know why the whole pic isn't showing on yours. I'm not sure if I've seen it in a larger size or not, but I'll look.

edgetokyoAC.jpg

I was wondering too why is Edge cut off in the original pic, I mean how did the op even know it was Edge to begin with, I would never have guessed! :shrug: But thanks for this and the other pics you posted, some I haven't even seen before! :ohmy:

Thanks for the pics!!:drool: Hopefully I can find one larger but this is great. I've never seen that black and white one of Bono before. Very gritty and why I love the artwork from the AB era.

The reason why I only had that small cropped photo is because I used to have the full sized one but I cropped it because I needed only the background scene of the photo for a project but then I ended up losing the original over time, leaving me with this small photo minus Edge.

Ah gotcha! I hope to find it larger as well but so far have only come across this one. Is this in one of his books? Maybe it can be scanned.

I bought these pictures as a calendar in 93-94. When the year was over I cut them out and hanged them on the wall. Now I just have some of them in a map, they're unfortunately very shabby.

I can't believe I'm actually one-upping Comet on this... but... I guess it is Edge ;)

745035512_9VcXJ-O-1.jpg

Thank you so much EdgeFest!!!!:dancing: It looks great to see the detail in this larger photo. I was living in Japan when this was taken and it brings back some amazing memories.

And thanks bonocomet for those other super pics!:up:

Edge seems to be in the same pants in all the pics, therefore I think they are all from the same shoot. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom