(Almost) Band Day: No Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel-Of-Harlem

New Yorker
There have been a lot of pics of Bono in http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/leather-day-post-yer-bono-pictures-206362.html, and although Leather Day doesn't bother me at all :)drool::love:), the other guys deserve more attention too!
So the idea is to post pictures of Adam, Larry and Edge toghether

IMG_1926.jpg

3929948168_f0b0e33f11.jpg

:wave:

But . . . but . . . but . . . Bono is part of the band! It won't be a true Band Day picture without him. :sad:

How about no pictures of Bono alone, just with the rest of the guys?

But . . . but . . . but . . . Bono is part of the band! It won't be a true Band Day picture without him. :sad:

How about no pictures of Bono alone, just with the rest of the guys?

Yes, I know, that's why I wrote "(Almost) Band" :)
Of course he's part of the band! I only wanted to give :edge::adam: and :larry: some space in the forum and give Bono a break :wink:
I'm ok with your suggestion :up:

And for the record: I love Bono and I'm not trying to discriminate him :heart::heart:

I started that Leather Day thread a few weeks ago to give everyone somewhere to post all of their Bono pictures, and oooh and aaaahhh and drool and use many smilies and make many comments, instead of spamming up the Miscellaneous Pictures thread with such. And it seems to have served its purpose.

I have band pictures (some even without Bono in them! :D), but I don't have time to post them tonight. See you later! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom