All Meteor Awards Discussion - Vote, Will They Be there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
They're nominated in 3 categories, so vote now! :rockon:

Meteor Music Awards 2010

I just voted for them in all the 3 categories they've been nominated for! :D:up:

And to make this an "official" Pleba thread here's a few pics of Adam from the 2006 Meteor Awards....

adammeteorawards38lx.jpg

adammeteorawards23td.jpg

adammeteorawards14ju.jpg

:wink:

u2 AT the Meteor Awards this year??

Hey I got a question for you all...do you know if they are gonna actually go to the Meteor Awards this year? Have they been to all the Meteor Awards shows that they were nominated for in the past? They haven't shown up for the other awards this year...just wondering!

I hope they'll be there. U2 have been at the Meteor awards before.

When does the show take place?

Well there seems to be a date and a venue mentioned at the top left hand side of the voting page i.e.....

19th Feb - RDS Simmonscourt

....so I'm presuming that's the when and were this show will be!? :shrug: Anyone else here know for sure? :hmm:

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. And remember voting ends of the 15th!! :wave:

19th Feb - RDS Simmonscourt

....so I'm presuming that's the when and were this show will be!? :shrug: Anyone else here know for sure? :hmm:
:wave:

lol thats for sure where the awards are taking place, and I really hope that U2 shows up for this award show! I mean it is where they live and all...lol
also, does anyone know if the Meteor Awards are on tv? or streamed live on the internet somewhere??

Does anyone know what time the Meteor Awards start tonight?? and any word on if U2 will be there?? :hmm::hmm:

i know, i really really hope they win!!! they deserve it...i still can't believe they didn't get any awards this year! so i hope they get some meteor awards!!!

I wouldn't bet my money on it. This year doesn't seem to be a very good year for U2 and awards. I don't care. I actually don't even know what the Meteor Awards are. It's nice if they win, but it doesn't bother me if they don't. Somehow I feel awardshows have moved on to give awards to younger artists, U2 have been around for a while and already got a lot of awards.

yeah they're nominated 3 times, they'll probably win at least 1! im hoping for all 3 :hyper:

lol i woke up at 4am today! and i should be sleeping lol but there's no way im gonna miss the news about u2 winning!!!!! im staying awake. :lol::hyper::wave:

Back
Top Bottom