Ali Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we assuming "difficult times" refers to their marriage? I'm not saying it couldn't, I guess I'm just not making that connection based on on a single paraphrased statement....

She could just as easily be referring to her work in the Ukraine. Like Dana said, no amount of money makes you immune to emotional burdens, in fact on some levels, having so much money and freedom might make it worse.

Fren, I believe the quoted statement is simply pointing out her faith. You are taking it way out of context. Where has she ever said she is not grateful for her life or that it is anything but wonderful?

^ Good point.

More pics.
test.jpg

win.jpg

Why are we assuming "difficult times" refers to their marriage? I'm not saying it couldn't, I guess I'm just not making that connection based on on a single paraphrased statement....

She could just as easily be referring to her work in the Ukraine. Like Dana said, no amount of money makes you immune to emotional burdens, in fact on some levels, having so much money and freedom might make it worse.

Fren, I believe the quoted statement is simply pointing out her faith. You are taking it way out of context. Where has she ever said she is not grateful for her life or that it is anything but wonderful?

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom