Ali Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali is gorgeous!

Hi everyone, I am new! :wave:I love all of the threads here in Pleba and I totally agree with everyone about Ali. My friend said he was surprised Bono would be with someone who looks well, really 'mumsy' but I think she is so pretty. She looks like she is alot of FUN too! I would so :heart:to meet her.

Found a couple pix I don't remember seeing on here from some Edun events...

0a.jpg

0d.jpg

Do you guys think Principle manages Ali's affairs? Someone sent me a legit request but I have no idea where to refer them.

Do you guys think Principle manages Ali's affairs? Someone sent me a legit request but I have no idea where to refer them.

Well, I'm not sure. I mean, they can obviously pass it along to whoever handles her issues, but if the request you got has to do with EDUN I would send it to the company's PR people directly. Or does it have to do with some other matter?

Well, I'm not sure. I mean, they can obviously pass it along to whoever handles her issues, but if the request you got has to do with EDUN I would send it to the company's PR people directly. Or does it have to do with some other matter?

The one I got last week was about some photos. Luckily with that one I knew exactly who took the photos, where, and when so I was able to help that person track down getting permission to print them in their publication.

This time it is someone creating a devotional and wants quotes from people who do work for humanitarian causes. So I guess what they want would have to come from Ali herself. I hate just telling them "sorry, I don't know..." With this one I guess I will have to tell them to try Principle.

Sometimes I get these requests and I'm surprised no one has come after the domain yet. People will contact b/c they want to donate money but need contact info, that sort of thing. I'd hate for them to get lost! I mainly hang on to the domain so no one else can have it and use it improperly.

The one I got last week was about some photos. Luckily with that one I knew exactly who took the photos, where, and when so I was able to help that person track down getting permission to print them in their publication.

This time it is someone creating a devotional and wants quotes from people who do work for humanitarian causes. So I guess what they want would have to come from Ali herself. I hate just telling them "sorry, I don't know..." With this one I guess I will have to tell them to try Principle.

Sometimes I get these requests and I'm surprised no one has come after the domain yet. People will contact b/c they want to donate money but need contact info, that sort of thing. I'd hate for them to get lost! I mainly hang on to the domain so no one else can have it and use it improperly.

Ah yeah, in that case it'd be better to contact PM and ask them to pass along the message to Ali. :D

I don't think that PM legally has anything to do with Ali even though the EDUN office is located in the same building as PM.

This request is probably better directed to her through EDUN and/or the CCPI of Ireland.

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :love:

Cool. Wonder if Bono will be there.

Bono doesn't usually attend EDUN-specific events. The only EDUN evfents that he has attended in the last few years are those cente(red) on the EDUN LIVE ONE tees. :up:

I think he doesn't want people at these EDUN events to pay more attention to him than to the clothes and the message in the EDUN clothes.

I agree with that idea.:wink:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :hug:

Bono doesn't usually attend EDUN-specific events. The only EDUN evfents that he has attended in the last few years are those cente(red) on the EDUN LIVE ONE tees. :up:

I think he doesn't want people at these EDUN events to pay more attention to him than to the clothes and the message in the EDUN clothes.

I agree with that idea.:wink:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :hug:

I agree Jamila...The way I see it is he helped with launching it and this is Ali's baby now.

He hasn't been at an "Edun Event" where they launch the new One Tshirts since 2006. But he did go to the EDUN Fall/Winter 2008 Nocturne Collection Presentation in NYC at the Desmond Tutu Center this past February.

Bella88 - I'll ask her if I can post the picture here. It's her private photo with Ali tho...up to her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom