Ali Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that from?

Don't know, I just found the pic
grumpyhappy.gif

This was one of the introductory promos for the launch of EDUN LIVE on campus. In the picture is Christine (on the left) from EDUN-LIVE & Ali with one of the students from Miami University in Ohio. :up:

They were all modeling the EDUN-LIVE tees that the students were selling on campus.

We should all remember the special program that Ali and Christopher Kemp-Griffin did in January 2007 at Miami University to highlight the EDUN LIVE on Campus project. :love:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :hug:

Any SURVIVOR fans here?

Better Than Buffs
By Roger Catlin on September 17, 2008
They've always sold buffs in conjunction with each season of "Survivor."

For "Survivor: Gabon," which premieres in a week, CBS is selling T-shirts in conjunction with Edun Live, the clothing brand started by Bono and his wife.

The shirts will feature the logo of the show, "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" in the shape of the African continent on the front, and the "Survivor" logo on the back.

Proceeds for the shirts, which wil be made in Africa, by Africans, using African cotton, will go to helping fund sustainable employment in sub Saharan Africa.

They'll be sold at CBSstore.com for $24.95 a pop, starting Sept. 25, also the day of the season premiere.

Better Than Buffs - Roger Catlin | TV Eye

survivoreduntshirt.jpg

Go here to purchase:
Survivor Gabon EDUN LIVE T-Shirt, shows Survivor , CBS Store

Thanks so much for the info and link! :wave:

Ah, thanks for the pic of Ali and Paul Newman!
I was looking for that pic, but couldn't find it... Does anyone know if there's a more recent picture of the two of them?

The CCP and Barretstown Gang Camp used to hold events together and I think they are still working together on different levels.

Barretstown

Flavia, I get updates from the "Hole in the Wall Gang" and assumed Barretstown Gang Camp was under that main umbrella. I just wanted to be sure I was right/wrong about this. :hmm:

And my doggie will ONLY eat Paul Newman's dog food. I swear, I've tried to switch it out but she won't eat unless she has Paul in the bowl. Smart girl! :wink:

And my doggie will ONLY eat Paul Newman's dog food. I swear, I've tried to switch it out but she won't eat unless she has Paul in the bowl. Smart girl! :wink:

Can't blame her. ;) I will only use the Paul Newman salad dressings. They've bee my favorite for years. And I don't mind knowing that my money is going to a good cause too. :up:

Next time I see Bono in a nice striped button down shirt, I'll know it's Edun. Thanks for the video.

I like that shirt hanging on the rack. I wish I could afford more Edun other than my One and U2 concert shirts.

they have an excellent staff. this boy helped me and made available an item on the web site, it seemed available where in fact there were no item left
great
Once you wear Edun stuff you don't want to wear anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom