Adam partying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
clayton_i_935463g.jpg

clayton2_i_935459a.jpg

No, I meant it in the way that he has always preferred non-white partners over any other race, with Naomi Campbell, and others, etc.

It is an interesting fact that a lad like him prefers women like that. The reason behind why he prefers is entirely up to him and personal; but it might give you some insight to think about as to what the real reason is.

Dont get me wrong, but just I love this band and every member of it, music, personality and fucking everything, BUT free time with family is not our time ;)

Dont get me wrong, nothing against OP, just mentioning my own idea and so on and I know they are followed by every God damn paparazzi everywhere and I like this forum, we all are keeping a strict line bout band hotels and so on

TL:DR nothing to thread starte and poster, just creeps/paparazzis make my head spin :angry:

this is the third time this situation has been posted in the past few days. It's in the news thread, the Misc picture thread, and now it has it's own thread. :doh: Also, doesn't look like he's "partying" to me. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom