Adam getting married ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is Wonderful news :) Thank you u2 girl for posting this :)

She looks beautiful. I didn't know Adam had a son.

The article is full of wrong information as you can read here:
Hot Press meets U2's Adam Clayton

"I'm no longer with the mother - it was a short relationship - and he lives in Switzerland. I see him as regularly as I can. But it's an interesting question… Personally, I don't really use a computer very much - there are so many other things I'd prefer to be doing than being online - so I'm not fully aware of all the possibilities out there. I suppose I really ought to be."

sorry, I don't know anything about the wedding. But the article is full of wrong information, as his girlfriend doesn't seem to be the mother of his son...

I knew that the artical was wrong on that part because A) I've read the artical beforehand. B) they weren't together together in 2009 when the baby was born. (or at least conceived) C) there was a debate about it in either the U² where are you thread or the miscellaneous pics thread.

I'm more courious if they do get married. beside the fact the island is only accessible by boat how there going to keep the paparazzi away. It's rather simple to get a boat.......

I must say I am quite confused as to who the mother is and who the girlfriend is :hmm: oh, well...maybe one of these days he gets married to one of them (not that there is anything wrong with remaining a bachelor)

That is true... I can say that being a 29yr 29yr single woman has its perks... So why not being a male that's 53 be any different. But I can say that most males I meet are a bit :crazy::coocoo:. So I don't blame him if he wants to stay single.

There's a reason why Adam doesn't talk about his child. It's private. We shouldn't speculate about it. If he wants to show and tell this stuff he will. Adam is very private. If he's getting married and he wants the world to know about it, then we will now. Until then, I don't think we should speculate. All these stories are just rumours.

That is true... I can say that being a 29yr 29yr single woman has its perks... So why not being a male that's 53 be any different. But I can say that most males I meet are a bit :crazy::coocoo:. So I don't blame him if he wants to stay single.

I can relate because even at my age of 42 (and proud of it), I have the same luck with men.

UN like what people say weman don't need men. I'm quoting Adam when I say this
"Making love involves two people having sex only involves one."

Also you say you live in Eastern wa where I'm from in Eastern Washington most men are rather creepy, or part of my family.

Back
Top Bottom