Adam Clayton to marry next month.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this is still an unconfirmed rumor. It popped up a couple of months ago in an "unnamed source" blog item that also contained some factual errors in it, so folks were disinclined to take it at face value. Maybe he is and that's why Bono's in France right now, but this article seems like a rewrite of the old one. Has anyone seen any other recent confirmation?

The only part that I can read (without a subscription) says it's his girlfriend of 4 years and it's basically fact that they have only been together a couple of years. So I bet it's the same article that the other tabloid published a few months ago.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I didn't know about the other article.:reject: I kinda feel bad about postings false information.:sad::reject: But no matter what I'm always happy with what Adam, Bono, Edge and, Larry are up to and its nice that Adam has someone in his life. Along with all of the other members of U2. (Last time I checked she was at the least still Adams girlfriend.:D)

No problem at all! Stuff can get buried quickly so it's easy to miss, and we DO want to know. The good news is that the last time we saw Adam he was looking MUCH better than he was in that article. :sexywink:

Yes. Now if only Bono would get rid of the cockatoo. Before I do it for him:shifty:

Maybe I should make the poor thing a support thread. It's gone from Adam to Mai-ly Cyrus (I know that's now how you spell her name. but that's how my friend spells her so I spell it like that out of habit.) And now Bono... At least he hasn't died it blonde like the rest of them.:ohmy::crack: (if that happens I'm jumping off a bridge.)

Yes. Now if only Bono would get rid of the cockatoo. Before I do it for him:shifty:

Maybe I should make the poor thing a support thread. It's gone from Adam to Mai-ly Cyrus (I know that's now how you spell her name. but that's how my friend spells her so I spell it like that out of habit.) And now Bono... At least he hasn't died it blonde like the rest of them.:ohmy::crack: (if that happens I'm jumping off a bridge.)

I feel the same way. Either shave the sides completely off and get a Mohawk,
or, hopefully, grow out the sides. Better yet, call animal control and get
that beast out of the top of the head. :D

Nice avi, Duke! That's a lovely shot.

Thank you!

The other article had so much wrong information that it was hard to take it seriously. And this one started out with wrong information!

I agree about the hair looking much better these days. I want to believe that he was just being lazy with his hair and he's now decided to make it more presentable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom