Achtung Baby Box Set Pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Buddy of mine sent me these pix... Achtung Baby Box Set Pix

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01836.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::love::love::love:

My über deluxe from Germany!
Arrive here in Brazil for me in 2 or 3 weeks... I think :) :cute:

This poor college student can't afford this amazing shit

tumblr_lh1j7jxIuw1qboiovo1_400.gif

My tears make me strong.

When I skimmed thread titles my mind re-arranged this one to say "Achtung Baby Sex Pot Pics" I think I'm OK with that! :D

Deluxe Box

Got my deluxe box today. It looks even better than in the pics posted in this thread!!! :D

Also got the Achtung Baby cover-CD with my Q magazine today (yes, they delivered it outside the UK this time).

Today is a great day!!! :D

I ordered my super delux box set yesterday from a Finnish online site that sells cds and dvds - and from where I've bought other U2 cd's and dvds. And I got a 'buy now and pay at the end of February deal', meaning I have 4 months to save the €109 (including p&p) it cost!! :ohmy: :happydance:

Love the look of the booklet, some new pics there! :hmm: The main thing I'm looking forward to though, is seeing the Sky Down documentary!! :hyper:

I pre-ordered my Uber box set in August. It was supposed to ship yesterday but I got an email today saying it was delayed and the estimated shipping date isn't until mid-December. :sad: Really upset because I was really looking forward to having it before my birthday (Nov. 15). I'm considering ordering it from another place, despite that costing a two hundred dollars more...:doh::angry:

I pre-ordered my Uber box set in August. It was supposed to ship yesterday but I got an email today saying it was delayed and the estimated shipping date isn't until mid-December. :sad: Really upset because I was really looking forward to having it before my birthday (Nov. 15). I'm considering ordering it from another place, despite that costing a two hundred dollars more...:doh::angry:

Well, that's not right!? :no: I ordered mine on the 30th October and a couple of days later I got an email saying it had been shipped and I should receive it this week! That's Finnish efficiency at it's best!! :D

Mine should arrive today!

:hyper:

You're gonna love it! Great fun.

I only wish that they had made the Joshua Tree set to an Uber set... with Rattle and Hum in the Zooropa slot and with loads of B-sides and outtakes... including "Wild Irish Rose". DVD's of the Dublin New Years Shows... Or NY Eve plus other Love Town shows... One with HAWKMOON 269 in it!

U hears me U2?!?!?! Just do EEET!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom