Achtung Baby Box Set Pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry this is not really good i took it on my phone, & it's one of my faves from the AB book, for obvious reasons ;)
35263b2f.jpg

Thanks, me too. Very much so. I'm so incredibly happy right now. :heart: It took three bleedin' weeks, but it's worth the wait.

Does anyone have an idea what the QC card with the number is? :hmm:

Thanks, me too. Very much so. I'm so incredibly happy right now. :heart: It took three bleedin' weeks, but it's worth the wait.

Does anyone have an idea what the QC card with the number is? :hmm:

I would guess Quality Control, meaning whoever inspected it to be sure everything was in order.

And yay for getting it finally!

I would guess Quality Control, meaning whoever inspected it to be sure everything was in order.

And yay for getting it finally!

So I assume everyone got the same number on that then? Where do I find the number of my box?

:D Obligatory Fly Pic photo will follow on fb later.

So I assume everyone got the same number on that then? Where do I find the number of my box?

:D Obligatory Fly Pic photo will follow on fb later.

There is a gold embossed number on the outside right side of your box, right under Bono's legs. :sexywink:

I believe the quality control number could be different depending on who inspected your box. But that I really don't know. :shrug:

Okay they totally sent me a new one then. My number is 8498 :lol:

I have 1594 :hmm:

There is a gold embossed number on the outside right side of your box, right under Bono's legs. :sexywink:

I believe the quality control number could be different depending on who inspected your box. But that I really don't know. :shrug:

:lmao: I just read back what I wrote. Remember Gg, don't let just anybody inspect your box.

:shifty: Bono can, if he wants to...

But yeah, I ordered as soon as it came out, august 12th or so? Then changed my order the 21st to add one for Domo, so there's no way I should have such a low number. My litho was 227/250, so that's strange too. They must've messed around with that a bit.

:lol: I'm still fuckin' happy with this though. Oh dear god this day has been a total perfect party. It just keeps getting better.

Back
Top Bottom