A "What-if" about U2 question (A light-hearted question)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illumination70

The Fly
If the guys in U2 were to walk into your room right now, what would they see?
As for me, they would see my 2 cats, cd-player, photos, Pet Memorial and my "I love me" wall(everyone has one)featuring my diploma, college degree, work related awards, etc.
Enough about me, what would the band see if they were to raid your room?

:ohmy:

Me blushing bright red as they catch me looking at websites of them :cute:

Plus the house is a mess as I`m in the middle of washing and trying to pack for my hols in 2 weeks time.............better keep them out of the bedroom then :shifty:

As for me, they would see my 2 cats, cd-player, photos, Pet Memorial and my "I love me" wall(everyone has one)featuring my diploma, college degree, work related awards, etc.

I messy desk. A two of my guitars out on stands. Others in cases. A shelf full of guitar effects. Effects pedalboard in front of amp. Stack of books that I need to read [before I buy any more books!]. Laundry basket ready for a laundry trip. And Various U2 related items around the room.

...and my jaw on the ground

Three dogs, unfolded laundry, and me on the couch wearing nasty clothes covered in dog slobber, food, dirt, and blood. Mmmm.

Edge's heaven :sexywink:
Three guitars, amp, some pedals, a few pairs of converse scattered around the room, many collages/posters of U2 and other bands, magazines, tabs, lots of CD's thrown around, andd various rock star stuff

Me in my work clothing, I would give them a drink and thank them for still playing, and thank them for coming to holland. And thank them for the days they will still continue doing this.:heart:

It depends which computer I'm using. :hmm:

If I'm on this one (family computer downstairs), then they'd see a VERY messy desk. My camera is next to me so I'd take a couple pics of me with them. :lol: And they'd see my YAMAHA keyboard.

If I was on my family's laptop (it's mostly mine cuz I use it most and it resides in my room :lol: ), they'd see my room which is full of posters and random Rolling Stone mag articles/ads. And a ton of pics of them. :giggle: And they'd see my electric and acoustic guitars and clarinet. :D

A half eaten pack of lamingtons, lots of papers, books and bags lying around the place with a scattering of dvd's around me (predominantly released by U2). Oh so tempting a place to visit :lol: heaven for me though :applaud:

U2 stuff everywhere and my me in my shorts and t-shirt with my hair that I haven't done yet

Since I love to cook, they would probably find meats, veggies, poultry, spices, cheeses, breads/grains, fruits, and wine in my house. I would ask them to help me straighten out my pantry and freezer. Afterwards, I'd hook them up with some bbq ribs, beans, cole slaw, grilled corn, chicken skewers, and cold beers.

Hi Illumination, it's Tacos, from the Zoo! I love your what-if threads :applaud:

They would see the messiest bedroom on the planet, with walls covered with pictures and posters of them, a box full of records, me sitting on my bed probably looking like whodunnit-and-ran in my jammies, with my laptop, drooling over pics of Bono :drool:
And then, when I looked up and saw them standing there...*THUD*
I would try hard not to say something naughty to Bono (and probably fail)

Me sitting in front of the computer wearing a pink fuzzy bathrobe eating a bowl of cereal reading the latest U2 news wishing I could go to more U2 concerts this fall then I presently have tixs for knowing all the time I should get to bed so I can get up in the am.

Me cleaning up my kitchen after having a dinner yesterday with friends that stayed beyond midnight :yawn:, me with messy hair and quite tired, still having to go to work.

Me with my giant pink headphones on, my two guinea pigs, some crackers and lemon(!) ice tea... And some clothes I haven't bothered to put in the closet yet... :cute:

2009_0212feb12090016.jpg

Then a pile of clothes on the floor, sorted out for washing ... and a very surprised woman with a new spikey hair-cut! :ohmy:

Since I love to cook, they would probably find meats, veggies, poultry, spices, cheeses, breads/grains, fruits, and wine in my house. I would ask them to help me straighten out my pantry and freezer. Afterwards, I'd hook them up with some bbq ribs, beans, cole slaw, grilled corn, chicken skewers, and cold beers.

:hyper: Can I come too? Sounds :drool:

If they where to walk into my room, they would see me streesed, tired and very cold.

And a ton of paper on the floor (Way to save the environment! :wink:)

I would then ask bono and edge to finish off my assignment and adam and larry to finish off the housework i haven't done yet.

Now I did my bed room but if they were to come to my music room my old bed room, they would see a mic, amps, electric guitars (dads), keyboard, violins,stereo system, clothes, everywhere, posters of artiest I liked back in the day that I've been to lazy to take down the posters, and what not. A tv that doesn't work, dresser, and whole bunch of junk lol. And me attempting to sing one of their songs turning around and seeing them standing there then passing out lol

:hyper: Can I come too? Sounds :drool:

If they where to walk into my room, they would see me streesed, tired and very cold.

And a ton of paper on the floor (Way to save the environment! :wink:)

I would then ask bono and edge to finish off my assignment and adam and larry to finish off the housework i haven't done yet.

Sure you can come. We'll all eat, kick back, and watch TV. Since you and the band will be my guests, I won't make you wash dishes/clean the kitchen:applaud:.

Well, Larry can wash a few plates since he works with his hands and all :wink:.

Hi Illumination, it's Tacos, from the Zoo! I love your what-if threads :applaud:

They would see the messiest bedroom on the planet, with walls covered with pictures and posters of them, a box full of records, me sitting on my bed probably looking like whodunnit-and-ran in my jammies, with my laptop, drooling over pics of Bono :drool:
And then, when I looked up and saw them standing there...*THUD*
I would try hard not to say something naughty to Bono (and probably fail)

Hey Tacos,
I hear ya, I would be talking about how fine my U2 crush (I'm not telling which member) while visiting a favorite bandmember haunt, it would so totally be my luck if I looked-up while I was gushing and there he was LOL.

Back
Top Bottom