A no-holds-barred brawl between Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry - last one standing wins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't remember where I read/heard it now :sad: But I'm pretty sure it was in reference to Live Aid. He said that he wanted to punch the world's lights out, while Bono wanted to give it a big cuddle :cute: :lol:

That is ridiculously adorable. :cute: :cute: :cute:

When/where did he say that?

Ohmy why whould Bob say that ? I think it happened around here:lol:

8628-1.jpg

:cute: :cute: :love: How could anyone NOT adore him?? :confused:

Upon viewing that picture, for the first time in my whole life I wished I was Bob Geldof :lol:

Let me rephrase : The Beerglasses could end up being thrown at each other :sexywink:

Adam would just be cool as usual and walk away not caring/watch from a distance. Edge would probably knock out Bono before Larry knocks him out.

Hang on, if there's drink involved, don't you think it's more likely that they had the drinks first, and that was the whole reason the brawl broke out in the first place?

From the stories I've heard, Bono and Edge just get silly when they get drunk. Adam can get an attitude, but he doesn't drink anymore. Larry? Couldn't say, never heard of him getting smashed in public.

I bet Larry would win hands down, its usually the quiet ones that you have to be careful about:), anyways he should have a lot of upper body strength from playing drums so long:)

George Carlin had this to say about the "quiet ones":

"It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!" You know that one, huh? Every time you see a story about a serial killer on TV... What do they do? They bring on the neighbour! And the neighbour says: "Well, he was always very quiet!" And someone in the room says: "It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!" This sounds to me like a very dangerous assumption! I would bet you anything that while you're watching a quiet one, a noisy one will fucking kill you! Suppose you're in a bar, and one guy sitting over to the side, reading a book, not bothering anybody, another guy standing at the front, with a machete, banging it on the bar: "I'll kill the next motherfucker who comes in here!" Who are you gonna watch? You're goddamn right!

:adam: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got 40 bucks on myself. I obviously am the only one to get out healthy and well here.

Back
Top Bottom