6 Guys Every Man Envies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Saw this is the latest issue of Glamour:

"All men are competitive," says Joel McHale, who hosts E!'s "The Soup" and appears in the upcoming film "The Informant." Here, he breaks down whom they idolize the most.

Bono. "He's beyond human. He has one name, he's a good person and, no matter where he goes, thousands show up. When we saw him in concert, my wife actually shuddered."

Tom Brady. "How we feel about him is more than a man crush. It's an affair. A man-fair."

Will Smith. "We'd never ask, 'Have you see his six pack?' We just jealously think, 'Damn, I should work out.' Then we shovel more into our mouths."

His dad. "Unless he was a tool, what's not to admire? When you're a kid, you think, 'He is huge!' And you can't wait to grow up and join him in a giant-size conversation."

Conan O'Brien. "Men love him, women love him, animals love him. He's the orange Michael Jordan of comedy."

"Any guy who's playing video games when we're not."

Saw this is the latest issue of Glamour:

"All men are competitive," says Joel McHale, who hosts E!'s "The Soup" and appears in the upcoming film "The Informant." Here, he breaks down whom they idolize the most.

Bono. "He's beyond human. He has one name, he's a good person and, no matter where he goes, thousands show up. When we saw him in concert, my wife actually shuddered."

Yeah, he kinda does that to some people. :D

I am not even sure I know what that means. :confused:

I know who MY father is - that guys who's been married to my mum for decades.

I have NO idea who YOUR father is. :shrug:

Actually, you can never know 100% for sure who your father is. :wink:
Even a fathership test isn't 100% accurate. So men will never surely know if their kid is theirs, while women can be quite sure that the child they give birth to is theirs.

I'm not making any assumptions ofcourse, I just like to think about random stuff like this.

Actually, you can never know 100% for sure who your father is. :wink:
Even a fathership test isn't 100% accurate. So men will never surely know if their kid is theirs, while women can be quite sure that the child they give birth to is theirs.

I'm not making any assumptions ofcourse, I just like to think about random stuff like this.

Well, I can know 100% who my father is. And the father of my kids. It's easy when there is only one possible solution to any problem, yes? (BTW, NOT the same solution to both problems, either.) :sexywink:

My father? If I ignore my father he get's mad.

BWAAAHAHHAHAHHAHA :lol: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom