26 Years Ago Today - RED ROCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm not what you'd call a BonoGirl but those caps on the last page of him taking off his shirt frame by frame were... nice... But they lead me to ask only one question. Why doesn't Larry ever go just ripping his shirt off in public? :waiting:

It still cracks me up that his shirt was duct taped closed... guess it makes for a sexy strip tease to rip the tape off first :lol:

ee55e.jpg

:cute: If I was that girl, I would have promptly died! I've never seen all that footage before (just a bit at the start of the DVD)...where did it all COME from? :drool:

^ It's the hidden easter egg on the new dvd ;)

I shouldn't really say NEW, it isn't new any more but the dvd anyway!

I'm trying to remember how to get to it... I think you have to play a game and enter a code if I'm not mistaken! But I don't remember now... I'm sure a search here at Interference will find it tho... there were threads about easter eggs and threads when the dvd came out :hmm:

Hmm, going on an easter egg hunt TOMORROW :hyper:

I'm trying to remember how to get to it... I think you have to play a game and enter a code if I'm not mistaken! But I don't remember now... I'm sure a search here at Interference will find it tho... there were threads about easter eggs and threads when the dvd came out :hmm:

Somewhere, here or on the old @U2, I saw a thread that was "All easter eggs and how to find them" If there isn't one here, there should be 'cause I've never seen any of 'em. Too lazy to look.

I did a search and I found it :D Thanks for that info, I never knew. I repel all forms of technology. Going to try it tomorrow!

Why doesn't Larry ever go just ripping his shirt off in public? :waiting:

swandiver and I saw it at Notre Dame, 10/10/01. Our seats were behind the stage. When they were leaving the stage after the show, Larry ripped his shirt off over his head as he was going down the stairs under the stage. :hyper: If you ever listen to a recording of that show, you'll hear a bunch of feminine squealing--that's why!

I watched the dvd last night for just the 2nd time since I bought it last year. Of course I've seen the concert a bazillion times but I totally forgot about the additional footage they added to the dvd :drool: I may just have to watch it again later :D

I watched it last night as well. I'm going to look for the easter egg thread later

I think I watched the easter egg stuff on my computer the last time and it just popped up asking me if I wanted to see additional footage without having to search for anything. I had to watch it on my tiny portable dvd player last night and it's a frustrating little machine so I didn't even try to find any of the additional stuff.

I think I watched the easter egg stuff on my computer the last time and it just popped up asking me if I wanted to see additional footage without having to search for anything. I had to watch it on my tiny portable dvd player last night and it's a frustrating little machine so I didn't even try to find any of the additional stuff.

I have the dvd in my computer now. The additional footage comes up as title 2 on windows media player....

Back
Top Bottom