2011 Calendar Scans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the calendar, but I don't have a scanner :( My calendar actually is still sealed, I put it on the shelf till the next year.

Have you bought the official U2 calender from U2.com coz it's a 16 month calender (the last 4 months of this year is on one opening and has a really great pic of U2 performing live!) and I've been using mine ever since I got it at the end of September. :hmm:

Yup, I've got mine under my desk overlay at work.... right next to birthday-boy Larry for October 2010 on this year's calendar... the four-months of 2011 does have a great pic.

Have you noticed that they do put the bandmember whose birthday it is on that particular month? Adam/Edge in March but Adam is prominent, Bono in May, Edge in August, Larry in October. They did the same in the 2010 calendar... someone's attention to detail makes me smile :)

PS - I might try to get some time to scan this weekend, but you know the Edge pics will be the ones I do first.. :p

Fine by me... :lol:

I'll buy it anyway... :D

(I'm thinking about making another calendar for my desk at work... I'm thinking of using my own pics from the 4 shows of this tour I've gone to... :hmm: )

Have you noticed that they do put the bandmember whose birthday it is on that particular month? Adam/Edge in March but Adam is prominent, Bono in May, Edge in August, Larry in October. They did the same in the 2010 calendar... someone's attention to detail makes me smile :)

Yes, I did, and like your good self, was very much appreciated! :wink:

Yup, I've got mine under my desk overlay at work.... right next to birthday-boy Larry for October 2010 on this year's calendar... the four-months of 2011 does have a great pic.

Yeah, I thought that was so cute :cute:

Have you bought the official U2 calender from U2.com coz it's a 16 month calender (the last 4 months of this year is on one opening and has a really great pic of U2 performing live!) and I've been using mine ever since I got it at the end of September. :hmm:
Yeah, I know. But all my walls are covered with different calendars for this year so I actually don't have free space to put one more :D So I'm waiting till the next year to replace.

Yes I noticed that they featured the band member whose birthday was in a particular month. My birthday is in March too so it was a birthday treat for me all month long! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom