2009 Dublin & HQ Studios request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

40footlemon

Babyface
It feels like it's been ages since I visited Dublin last year!! and I miss them sooooooooooooo much!!! I need something to cheer me up in this boring life of mine!! Please please PLEBAns, I cannot think a better place to ask someone to put some latest HQ Studios pics!! It's (only/already) been almost a year since that amazing Dublin nights, when Dublin was packed with tens of thousands of U2 fans:rockon:

It'd be great to see some great 2009 Dublin shows pics again and mostly, I want to check if my drawings on HQ Studios entrance is still there!!:hyper:(from 30th July 09 HQ pics will be very much appreciated!!)

Thanks a lot!!!!!

(my former laptop passed away..My Dublin pics folder went along..)

WTF. Do people really have to write their name over other people's writing. I think that is so rude. I think Angelina from Brasil may have written her name over my writing. :angry:

When I was there, I didn't want to write over someone else's writing because I thought it was wrong.

I'll be going to Dublin next week, so if you let me know where exactly on the wall or door your tags are located, I'll try and find them and take a pic :wave:

Not to mention some people write so big that there is hardly any place left.

Ok, after looking at the picture, that girl didn't right over my writing. Here is my writing

untitled.jpg

WTF. Do people really have to write their name over other people's writing. I think that is so rude. I think Angelina from Brasil may have written her name over my writing. :angry:

:shocked: Is that the one where you wrote for several of us? (which I still adore and appreciate, btw) :hug: If she did that's totally lame.

eta: Just saw the above post. But is the other one there? With all our names? I didn't have the patience to sit through that whole slide show. But the "Bono call me" one was pretty funny.

:shocked: Is that the one where you wrote for several of us? (which I still adore and appreciate, btw) :hug: If she did that's totally lame.

eta: Just saw the above post. But is the other one there? With all our names? I didn't have the patience to sit through that whole slide show. But the "Bono call me" one was pretty funny.

No, she wrote it on the door. I wrote ours on the wall across the street, I think.

When I was there, I didn't want to write over someone else's writing because I thought it was wrong.

=D :up: Thanks a lot, Pluspol!! :hyper:
Oh- I can see my fresh drawings there:hyper:

I think it's really NOT cool to write over someone else's writing as well. I think everyone leave the words from their heart(like, "Bono, Call me"), hoping the members could spot it.

I'll be going to Dublin next week, so if you let me know where exactly on the wall or door your tags are located, I'll try and find them and take a pic :wave:

Awesome!! That's really nice of you, MacStripey!!!:hug:
Mine's on the door, if it's still there - it's (supposed to be) a blue shoe below the door. I also left something somewhere around a doorknob and on a 'BoNO (PAR)KING' sign plate.

Don't work too hard to find my tags though:), just enjoy your trip(I bet you will)!! If you don't see it, shouldn't worry about it at all!!!

Again, enjoy your trip and thank you!!!:heart::heart::heart:

:wave:

OMG!!!!! :hyper: Where the heck have I been that I've never seen this until today?!?!?! Oh that's right, nursing a broken Mr G back to health and working my butt off!! :giggle: OMG this is sooooooooooooo cool!!! :hug: :love:

I did forget some people, though.

Same here, I realized it might've done it by mistake when I looked at my pics later but it was very faint blue, practically washed out. It wasn't on purpose though so apologies to the one it concerns.
Also, if I remember correctly, my signature is located somewhere on the wall, to the righthand side of the wooden lamppost (pretty close to it, and I had to squat down so it's probably closer to the ground than not) seen here:

Irland-skolresaapril2008013.jpg

And here's my signature:
Irland-skolresaapril2008017.jpg

Awesome!! That's really nice of you, MacStripey!!!:hug:
Mine's on the door, if it's still there - it's (supposed to be) a blue shoe below the door. I also left something somewhere around a doorknob and on a 'BoNO (PAR)KING' sign plate.

Don't work too hard to find my tags though:), just enjoy your trip(I bet you will)!! If you don't see it, shouldn't worry about it at all!!!

Again, enjoy your trip and thank you!!!:heart::heart::heart:

:wave:

no worries, I'll search the whole place anyway to see if all my tags are still there after more than 2 years:wave:
so I'll be looking out for the blue shoe:wink: and how did you sign the other ones, with your username here? maybe I'll just take several pictures of the whole door and that'll do :D maybe some more here will see their tags again:heart:

and thank you, I'll surely enjoy the trip :hug: there is nothing like going to Ireland:wave:

Never knew your from Sweden, good to see most signature's havent fade out on those pictures yet.

Great pics,The_Edge89:wave:
:up: your signature!
:up: Great memories, I'm sure I've spammed my Hanover Quay pictures before though? I posted my story on here at the time I returned home, but I can't be bothered to search for it right now so I'll link the same story from my last.fm blog (sans pictures of Grand Canal Docks-sign, Paul McGuinness and the HQ wall): edge89s blogg – U2009 - Let's Get This Show On The Road! – Last.fm!

Never knew your from Sweden.
I am :D. I guess you never heard of Dancing ZooTV (my location) then?
YouTube - Rare U2 who's gonna ride your wild horses live 1992

Your kidding me ? Stockholm has a great amount of zootv bootlegs.
I've seen them :wink: Thankyou anyway for making me watch it again. :drool:

Here is a picture of me signing the wall at HQ and a picture of what the door to the studio looked like 3 years ago (in October) it's naked compare to the way it is now... geez. People went crazy. I don't even think you can see my message I wrote on the opposite wall...obnoxious people who like to hog the wall probably wrote over it.:|
IrelandTRIP064-1.jpg

IrelandTRIP062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom