2004 photos in HQ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aygo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hey there!
I'd like to ask if some of you has or where can I get high quality pictures from the 2004 photoshoot in Portugal (Lisboa, Cascais, Sintra e Barreiro), some of them used eventually in HTDAAB cover and promotional stuff. I'm mostly looking group shots.

This is an example of one of the photos I'm looking for:
U2.jpg

Thanks in advance! ;)

I think those are the only ones that U2.com put up in high quality. I have others but they aren't as big. Also some scans from the U2 & i book but the scan quality isn't great. I can probably re-do some of them soon. Like this one:

u2Portugal2004ACsm.jpg~original

Wow, Comet. I was going to say that if nothing turned up here, Fanpop is searchable by photographer and subject. Someday, Comet, you should create a website that's a searchable database of U2 images. Then you could just say, check the site, instead of having to do it for us!

There is another one, I'll see if I can find it. I have that made into a poster, it's Bono sitting ont he giant ball. :hmm:

ETA: Not that huge, but it belongs to the set. :D
velzdj.jpg

Wow, thanks bonocomet and Galeongirl, these ones will be helpful!
I'm still looking for the one at the beach I posted in the first comment, if anyone has it in HQ, please let me know. Thaaaaanks!:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom