U2 lyrics you sing wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few others.

WGRYWH: Who's gonna drive in your blue sea.
Magnificent: Just a fight till we die.
Ultra Violet: I'm in the black can't see your blue screen.
In God's Country: Slip comes? (I don't remember what I thought there) lack of drums in God's Country.

Magnificent: Just a fight till we die.

Even though I now know this is wrong, I still sing it a lot by accident.

Up until recently I still thought it was "The nights you filled with flowers" in Stuck :doh:
And my personal favorite, "Men of straw sneak a whore", in Promenade :lol: I was totally blown away when I discovered that was not what he was saying!

I used to sing "And the feeling when I am INSIDE her, Desi-i-i-i-er" and I thought this is not U2, they wouldn't sing this....haha

I thought the exact.same.thing. :reject: :giggle: I mean, when he sings it live, I thought I was mishearing it at first, because it was definitely too naughty :lol:

For a while I thought Bono sang "you're not so hot" instead of "unites our hearts" in Magnificent... :huh:

I dunno why, but when I first heard No Line when Bono sings "she put her tongue in my ear" in it came out to me as "she put a dump in my ear." No kidding. It still sounds that way to me if I am not paying much attention.:crazy:

I dunno why, but when I first heard No Line when Bono sings "she put her tongue in my ear" in it came out to me as "she put a dump in my ear." No kidding. It still sounds that way to me if I am not paying much attention.:crazy:

:no: I refuse to consider the implications of that phrase. :no: DO.NOT.WANT. :no:

:giggle:

:laugh:

I wonder if we'll ever find out what was actually sung in NLOTH2. Same with Vertigo's bridge.

The first few times I misheard 'heyday' for 'wedding day' in MOS. Then I got it right and now I always wonder how I could hear it wrong as it's so clear.

^I did that too! :doh:

Oh, and I always used to think that he said "So Lonely" during the chorus of "Salome". And then when I started to wonder why the song was called Salome, it all made sense. :)

I just noticed yesterday that I always thought that the final line before the last chorus was: And I'm a rocket scientist! and instead it's: And I want back inside!

I just noticed yesterday that I always thought that the final line before the last chorus was: And I'm a rocket scientist! and instead it's: And I want back inside!
I forgot to add that I'm talking about ABOY here :doh:

Back
Top Bottom