U2 lyrics you sing wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"If you wok a whale, wok a whale, wok a whale, wok a whale... I will follow"

I always knew it was 'walk away', but I just can't hear that :lol:

"Jesus can you take the time to throw a drowning man online"

Ehh...

I always though Edge was singing "Ultraviolet light" while Bono sang "Ullltraaavioooolleeeett". I know now they both just say Ultraviolet, but I still like to do Edge's awesome voice as "ultraviolet light"

Wild Honey:

Misheard - "Edge is blowing in the breeze"
Correct - "Yeah, just blowing in the breeze"

Although, I think during the few performances of the song, Bono actually sang the misheard one, because it was just he and Edge on the song..

Mofo:

Misheard - "Little red dress, little red dress"
Correct - "Bring it round the front, bring it round the back"

This line screwed over my entire child hood. :wink:

Mofo:

Misheard - "Little red dress, little red dress"
Correct - "Bring it round the front, bring it round the back"

This line screwed over my entire child hood. :wink:

It's actually "been around back, been around front", according to the official liner notes. It's quite audible.

I was just thinking about the Electric Coaster mistake, and I've decided to take out a patent. I think electric coasters would be very useful, like little hotplates to keep your coffee warm in the mug!

I used to think he said Electric Coaster..lol I guess that sounds better than electric toaster. I think an Electric coaster is a grand idea:hyper:

"ONCE more in the name of love"

and instead of Edge's singing "Ultraviolet love" in the background of Ultraviolet, I usually sing "Ultraviolet ray" for some reason :lol:.

Also, I havent gone through this entire thread so Im not sure if its already been posted, but I feel obligated to place this fantastic video here:

YouTube - ‪U2 - Misheard Lyrics‬‏

"Shamu the mysterious whale" and "bacon bacon bacon and haaammm" are my personal favorites :lmao:

Laughing so hard here right now. The pictures just make that whole presentation.

I don't hear "dressed up like a cockroach" for "dressed up like a car crash." I hear...something...else...but it's dirty and I'm not going to say it on a family friendly board. HINT: it would be itchy, probably.

:heart:,

Hillarious! :laugh:

I did think the lyric to wild honey was "edge is blowing in the breeze" I think it sounded much more like that in the live versions, it made sense when it was an acoustic track with just Bono & Edge.

Back
Top Bottom