Tomorrow, and Mofo remix - what is he saying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
at the very beginning of Tomorrow, what is being said, anyone know? is it Bono going on about 'lets do it this way, it sounds right' or something? or a soundcheck, soundcheck? :D

also the Mofo remix on the DVD, a point in the song Bono sings in a high pitch, what is he singing? sound likes 'gimme a ........'

thanks! I love you guys. :)

He's just scat-singing... I love that version, it's the best, it's called the Phunkforce mix, an edit version.

U2Girl1978 said:
What I want to know is what the heck the Edge is singing in the background on Mofo?

It's apparently "Been around the back, been around the front," something like that.

It sounds like "You left me, you left me" to me, however.

The Disciple said:
He's just scat-singing... I love that version, it's the best, it's called the Phunkforce mix, an edit version.

Accordin to atU2, he's just repeating "Giving his soul for gold."

craigp said:
edges mofo lines are actually in the pop booklet. why do people ask what they are? just take a look! :wink:

Becasuse it really doesn't sound like...

And U2 booklets haven't always been correct...

I think it's fascinating what some people hear in the lyrics, I think it tells you allot about the listener...

To me it sounds like Edge is saying: “Little Red Vet” (As in a Corvette) or at least that's what I heard... Funny how everyone hears something different.

craigp said:
edges mofo lines are actually in the pop booklet. why do people ask what they are? just take a look! :wink:

btw, does anyone know what bono mutters at the start of last night of earth?

as the fuel goes down
slots are carved
feels like a bridge
shes back on a mission
but its sweet so far

Back
Top Bottom