This has got to be my fave song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4EVRU2

Acrobat
Don't know if this has been a topic (nor do I care) but I just have to say, City of Blinding Lights is my favourite song on How To... I can listen to it over and over, and over... I :love: it! why? I love the guitar intro., the way :bono: sings "oh - you - look - so - beautiful- toniiiiiiiggghhht... in the city... of blinding lights,"
it's just so singable! and the part where he sings, "and I... miss you, when you're not around..." even the oooooo part sounds awesome! (is that :edge:? )

and just in case anyone wonders, I didn't feel like going back through old posts to see if this topic was already covered.

The more I listen to this song the more I love it. At first I thought it was improperly mixed, but the more I listen to it the more epic it becomes and I cannot wait to see it live!

I think it's an awesome song too. The thing I don't agree with though, is the 'Streets pt.2' reputation that it has gotten. Honestly, I wouldn't even thought of Streets when listening to COBL had it not been for other people talking about it.

I have tried, but I just cannot get into this song.....it is the only one on the album I skip over....it seems the more I listen, the less I am liking it.

Back
Top Bottom