The lyrics @ U2 dot com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Do you think they're official and okayed by Bono or someone?? I notice that on some songs they contain lyrics that are not printed in the lyric books and never really appeared on any site that I know.

The one's I've looked at look pretty acurate, but I'll need to look at a few more to be for sure...such as Desire, which the booklets reads "stealing hearts at a trampoline show", and which I have always heard (and Bono always sings in concert) as "stealing hearts at a travelling show."

I don't think they're official or okayed, by anyone, I think they're just copied out of whatever album cover they could get their hands on at the time.

My reasoning for this is that is because we all know that the lyrics they actually sing are often completely different to the printed ones, and yet most of the lyrics on u2.com clearly come from the covers.

I've noticed a few mistakes in the past, which I reckon were just errors in the typing.

I've noticed a few songs missing...Fast Cars, Summer Rain...

Reggie Thee Dog said:
such as Desire, which the booklets reads "stealing hearts at a trampoline show"...

:laugh:
Does the booklet really say trampoline show?! That's hilarious!
:laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom