sunday bloody sunday live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
does anyone know what bono says during sunday bloody sunday BEFORE "and it's true we are immune, when fact is fiction is fiction and tv reality" during the elevation tour in boston? i've listened it to it countless times and all i hear is something like 'i sayy....' and the rest i cant understand. :slant:

i thought he said "Get up stand up.stand up for your rights"...havent watched it in AGES though :(

Lara Mullen said:
i thought he said "Get up stand up.stand up for your rights"...havent watched it in AGES though :(
He says this part at another concert - I have a SBS version and there he says this, but in the Boston video he says "I say: Get up! Get up!" :yes:

souLnation2002 said:
yea he says does say that, its on the boston dvd.
I can't be THAT deaf, can I? :huh: I have the Boston video and I'm 100% sure.........ah, screw it - you might be right, but I'll go on thinking that he says my version. :D

FallingStar said:

I can't be THAT deaf, can I? :huh: I have the Boston video and I'm 100% sure.........ah, screw it - you might be right, but I'll go on thinking that he says my version. :D

I think he says both of them. He says the "get up stand up" part first and then "i say" after that, i think...

Back
Top Bottom