Some Days (The Forgotten songs of Zooropa)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The latter of the above mentioned songs is fantastic. The only song I really don't care for is Babyface.

My custom Zooropa playlist replaces Babyface with HMTMKMKM. Makes for a rocking start.

The latter of the above mentioned songs is fantastic. The only song I really don't care for is Babyface.

My custom Zooropa playlist replaces Babyface with HMTMKMKM. Makes for a rocking start.
:hyper:
Daddy should be played live...

HMTMKMKM... does make the album better I also not really fond of Babyface. Lemon was pretty great too with bono singing Midnight..... Midniiight" with Edge dinging "midnight is where the say begins....

I also like Dirty Day...nice rocker live. Zooropa = great album.

Zooropa will turn 25 this summer, if my time machine's not broken. They'll be playing the Mohegan Sun two days before its birthday. I hope they commemorate it in some memorable fashion during the tour. Mini-set?

Crashed Cars live would be a gem for lucky attendees. ("You've got a head-full of traffic" always makes me laugh.) There isn't a single song I skip on that album. It brims with attitude. I love that they weren't cautious -- "eff it, just record and release" -- with that one. Top three in their catalog, in my little world anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom