Sexual Messages in U2's Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry. :wink: I know how it hurts, once had noodles with hot sauce coming out of my nose when someone made me laugh just after I took a bite.

:laugh: No pain, no gain!

:wink:

:lol:

I'm sorry. :wink: I know how it hurts, once had noodles with hot sauce coming out of my nose when someone made me laugh just after I took a bite.

Spose it was ONLY my nose! Had milk coming out of my EYES once from laughing at something after taking a drink :huh: :lol: Not only does it hurt, you can't bloody see to get a tissue to clear the damned mess up :sad: :lol:

^ That was the direct result of someone telling me something really Smutty:shifty:

(Can't remember what it was) but I remembering laughing so hard, whilst trying not to choak on the milk I sneezed, it wasn't pretty :sad: :lmao:

Smut will be the death of me :lol: :heart:

Maybe Bono has a higher sex drive then we think he does, and because it's on his mind so much he puts it in his lyrics.

If that's the case, I can only say poor, poor Ali. :reject:

Maybe Bono has a higher sex drive then we think he does, and because it's on his mind so much he puts it in his lyrics.

Form an orderly queue Ladies! Let's try and help out poor Ali :drool: :lol: :wink:

:nerd: I do have a few follow ups to this question at hand:

(taken from Potentially Snarky )

BP: When did you last cry and why?
Bono: I suppose I do everything in extremes - laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..

Interviewer: "Do you consider yourself a good dancer, Bono?"
Bono: "I dance much better horizontally than vertically."

"I've had sex. And sex with a woman, too. Also I started smoking - cigars first and then cigarettes - but I've had to stop because I couldn't hit the notes any more. There are full-voice B flats and B naturals which can be real bastards." -Bono, on why his voice is deeper, 2001

(I find it odd that he felt the need to add "too" :wink: )

And my personal favorite:
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer). "That's better," he sighed blissfully. "Now ask me a serious question -- if you dare." Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono? "For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego." "And a small willy," added Adam.

:D

Apologies for the crapness of the pic, but hey, its evidence. ;D

DSC00437.jpg

Trying to find a scan of the article. (assuming you want it)

I'm trying to think of another song to challenge with to get us back on track... but at the moment, err, all I can think of is ... umm, you know. Right now I can't think of a single song that doesn't scream SEX!

Back
Top Bottom