Pachebele meets U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2junkie

The Fly
As anyone heard of John Schmit's (pianist) version of Pachebel's theme which collides into U2's With or Without You? My best friend and I saw all the shows back to 1987. We also listened to classical. More specifically Pachebell's Theme. With Or Without You was played at her graveside this past June. We lost her to cancer. Everyone thought that hearing this song was their imagination....but it wasn't. It was playing. A few weeks ago after scrolling through U2 videos, I jumped over to Pachabell's theme. There was one video marked Parchabell Meets Us.....and what I heard was a true wink from my good friend. If you have the chance google it, listen to it, and let me know what you think. I mean, who would have ever thought to conjoin these two songs together?.........But I'm so glad they did.

It's an awesome song. My husband and I used it as the song at our wedding when everyone walked down the aisle.

My friend was looking at wedding music today and texted me about this one. I haven't listened to it yet and never bothered to look at this thread before, because I thought it was about yet another dance remix.

It worked really well for our wedding. The way he two songs kinda split let's you have the entry of the bridal party and then the bride all Inc the same song.

Back
Top Bottom