Mofo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is just sounds. Like what Bon Jovi did before that one song. My brain isn't working. Living On A Prayer, that's the song. Voice Disturtion or it could be that Edge can just sing that. I can replicate the sound with my own voice though so maybe Edge was playing around in the studio and made that noise and they kept it. :shrug:

Numb1075 said:
meghan is correct although I don't here that at all.
Neither did I for AGES, but then I heard a bootleg version where the effect on Edge's voice musn't have been working all that well, and he was clearly (and quite prettily) singing "Been around the back, been around the front."

Meghan said:

Neither did I for AGES, but then I heard a bootleg version where the effect on Edge's voice musn't have been working all that well, and he was clearly (and quite prettily) singing "Been around the back, been around the front."

That explains it. You can't tell on the album or most of the bootlegs. I wonder what it mean though and why they would take the time to put it in on the album. But that's a question for another thread. Thanks for the info Meghan!

Meghan said:

Do you have the Bootleg on your computer?:shifty:

cuz you could also post it please..:shifty:

I do have it on my computer, but I'm having trouble uploading it. I could try to send it to you if you'd like. My email is applessnail@hotmail.com :)

But anyway, it's the Popmart Sarajevo show. If for some reason I can't get it to you, you know where to look.

Meghan said:

But anyway, it's the Popmart Sarajevo show. If for some reason I can't get it to you, you know where to look.

What!? I have that show. And...you're right. Wow! I always thought that it was either someone in the audience singing or a stray sound effect.
If you can't upload it Meghan, I can post a link to it.

Meghan said:
I do have it on my computer, but I'm having trouble uploading it. I could try to send it to you if you'd like. My email is applessnail@hotmail.com :)

Never mind I had Sarajevo all along and I didn't know it! Thank you for trying to help out though!:wink:

Screwtape2 said:

What!? I have that show. And...you're right. Wow! I always thought that it was either someone in the audience singing or a stray sound effect.
If you can't upload it Meghan, I can post a link to it.
Ooh that'd be good if you don't mind. That is, if theres any need anymore... I suppose there might be a lurker or two who might appreciate it. I'll leave it up to you.

(BTW, I'm glad other people can hear that too, I was getting worried)

I think Meghan is correct, but I always thought it sounded like" Little red men, little red boy" I think I need my ears syringed!!

Back
Top Bottom