MERGED: It's a Musical Journey "Helpful Hints" (Please Read Before Posting)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
A friendly reminder...

This forum, It's a Musical Journey, is provided for the specific purpose of discussing U2 lyrics and matters directly related to said lyrics. Please post all other non-lyrical topics in Everything You Know Is Wrong or another pertinent forum. Thanks! :)

Hiya Lilly. :) I haven't been on IM much because right after I got back into town, I forgot I had to housesit for my aunt for a week, so I've been marooned a few towns away without computer access (except during the day when I'm at school). So I'm not in Interland as much as I'd like to be.

But don't let that lull you all into thinking I'm not keeping an eye on things. LOL.

Another helpful hint...

If your posting pertains to a specific U2 tune, rather than "kinds" of lyrics or other global observations, please do a quick perusal of this forum to see if there are any recent threads on the topic. We've had a lot of interest :))) in "Electrical Storm" and "Hands That Built America" of course, and we're trying to keep that information together for the maximum benefit of Interlanders everywhere. If there is a recent thread on the song you want to post about, please simply reply to the thread with your questions/comments/information. Thanks for helping to make It's a Musical Journey the best and most complete source of information on U2 lyrics on the Web! :)

New Helpful Hints!

1.) Due to some recent mentions of the excellent U2MoL website, I'm posting the link to it here. This site has all of U2's album tracks, and some non-album tracks, accompanied by interpretations from various U2 fans.

The link:

http://hem.bredband.net/steverud/U2MoL/

2.) Don't forget to check the "Content" forum regularly for all kinds of great U2-flavored content--including lyrical analyses by such illustrious Interlanders as hippy, Swan269, and, uh, me. :) Yeah, I know it's shameless self-promotion, but HelloAngel, SalomeU2000, and all the writers do such a great job. Check it out!

http://forum.interference.com/f242.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom