Elevation is NOT ridiculous!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rivergoat

War Child
The part where they're singing "I believe.... in you", everyone thinks that in the background someone is saying "This is ridiculous." Well, so did I until I heard this....

goat

}:)~

Attachments

• elevation ridiculous not.mp3
    44.5 KB
So, it doesn't sound much different than Edge saying 'this isidiculous', does it? :scratch:

eh, sorry, forgot to put this in my above post:

what's actually being said is "This is what they do best."

goat

}:)~

It would be funny if someone did say "This is ridiculous." Cause the lyrics kind of are, sorry Bono. Particularly the chorus.

Being a huge fan of the band since 1980 I've got to say that Elevation just may be one of my LEAST favorite U2 songs!!! I've never understood why lots of people think it's great???

Old threads never die, do they?

It's been sent, Numbology...

goat

Kharon said:
Could someone make a yousendit out of that?

Sure, ok... here's the link:

Elevation not ridiculous.mp3

Reduced the vocals a tad ("I belieeeeeve in you") and slowed it down a tad. Converted to mp3 to make it a small file (66k).

I had to remake this file from scratch (took a whopping five minutes!), so this is different than the one I posted at the top of this thread. But not by much...

goat

yeah it's kinda silly, but I still like it . . .
I think its really sexy, especially the "can you elevate me here" part! :drool:

firstlove said:
yeah it's kinda silly, but I still like it . . .
I think its really sexy, especially the "can you elevate me here" part! :drool:

I like it too especially the "orbit of your hips" part. :sigh: I always felt Elevation was a fun and catchy rock song. The song isn't great but I never felt it was terrible either.

Back
Top Bottom