Confirmed! Secret masonic and satanic reference's in U2's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys, I'm all for fun and stuff, but I'm against the fun you're having in this thread

Ooh, this is fun. Isn't the symbol on the cover of U2: At the End of The World 'satanic' as well?

x24563.jpg

This supposed eye image... well, my religious, conservative aunt forwarde this long email of 'proof' why Lady Gaga is 'satanic', and I think I remembered this eye logo. ANyone knows about this eye logo thing?

Ooh, this is fun. Isn't the symbol on the cover of U2: At the End of The World 'satanic' as well?

x24563.jpg

This supposed eye image... well, my religious, conservative aunt forwarde this long email of 'proof' why Lady Gaga is 'satanic', and I think I remembered this eye logo. ANyone knows about this eye logo thing?

Well there ya go, Flanagan is clearly a freemason!!

Omg, is there the ORIGINAL MoS video of that ^ on youtube? It looks like a great version and MoS in an intimate setting is just heaven!! (see what I did there?)

ps, trevgreg, I think this vid belongs in the "Bono bad dancing" threads, not here :D

Let's use this thread to discuss which artists are possibly in league with Satan and need to be avoided.

Natasha Bedingfield is Dleifgnideb Ahsatan backwards. beLIEve.

Back
Top Bottom