Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Where would she eat them off of?

you asked for it.

don't say you didn't deserve this. sorry to the rest of you boys.

penis1.GIF

Varitek said:
I have a tangental story. When I was in Dublin for new year's eve I went out with a friend, a guy, and I wanted to go to a club I'd read was one Bono liked but it turned out you needed tickets. So we failed, and he wanted to then go to a place some hot girl had said she'd be at, so we went there and it turned out to have strippers and we bailed. I had a few other clubs more downtown that I wanted to check out but on the way there we passed another place and he was like "this looks good." I dind't wanna argue so we paid another 14 euro cover charge and went in and it was all old people, like 30s. so we went ot the basement and it slowly became evident that it was a gay club. with good music, guys in leather, and chicks in vests etc. Anyway one girl especially took a liking to me and all night long said things to me in her lovely Irish accent like "you've got a great pair of tits there," and "I really like your tits." She was undeterred by the fact that I had a boyfriend and gave me her number in case "you ever get sick of him."

She was pretty cute too :wink:
:lmao: that is hilarious!! that's definitely the most interesting nye story i've ever heard!

the tourist said:

No. Just give me an example.

ohhhhhhh

well i actually like to start with a little on the tummy where the snail trial starts and work my way down....

then add a little more cream
and then up and down .........
slowly at first ...........

mabey a little fudge sauce for sweetness

:drool:

going to need a moment here.

mysterious_jen said:

ohhhhhhh

well i actually like to start with a little on the tummy where the snail trial starts and work my way down....

then add a little more cream
and then up and down .........
slowly at first ...........

mabey a little fudge suace for sweetness

:drool:

going to need a moment here.

:faint: :faint: :combust: :combust:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: that is hilarious!! that's definitely the most interesting nye story i've ever heard!

haha thanks, yeah it's a good story to break out at parties. We stayed for the good music and because we'd spent like 32 euro each already on cover charges and coat checks.

then afterwards we went to mcdonalds. his idea, not mine. it was a very nice mcdonalds though.

Holy shit, Vazza.

This thread just hit another level entirely.

Varitek said:

haha thanks, yeah it's a good story to break out at parties. We stayed for the good music and because we'd spent like 32 euro each already on cover charges and coat checks.

then afterwards we went to mcdonalds. his idea, not mine. it was a very nice mcdonalds though.

you had a hot lesbians number and he took you to mcdonalds. what the fuck is wrong with him !

This thread I think has everything now.

Dear God, I'm still trying to get over that.

Axver said:
This thread I think has everything now.

Dear God, I'm still trying to get over that.

You'll wake up in 30 years screaming: "THE PENIS!"

Varitek said:

np :wink: yikes, yeah i'd stay too after spending that much money. and lol, mcdonald's? that's hilarious.

mysterious_jen said:

you had a hot lesbians number and he took you to mcdonalds. what the fuck is wrong with him !

he was just a friend. He was actually a few days away from a really bad breakup. And I had a boyfriend. It's totally my best NYE ever.

fact: I have spent the last 3 NYEs in time zones ahead of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom