Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lol:

All the more reason why I need a girlfriend. I suspect that could provide hours of amusement.

Bits of muffin, Axver? You could go in after them with your teeth.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: oh god, my friend and i used to do that at work all the time. she'd throw candy at my boobs.

omg girl-girl post pics or it didn;t hapen!!!1

/coolian

Varitek said:
I would like the music if the singing was different. I might even like the lyrics a bit.

I don't get why non-PT fans totally aren't into the aesthetic of the vocal treatment. :(

I'm thinking you'll quite like Lazarus though. Hopefully Arriving Somewhere But Not Here despite its length (which I never notice), and Mellotron Scratch.

Axver said:

omg girl-girl post pics or it didn;t hapen!!!1

/coolian

I am sooooo tempted to link to 2 girls 1 cup.

i could probably find it before 45 seconds are up....

given that i just got 135d

make that 180d you spin me right round baby right round

mysterious_jen said:

i would be too if i could throw candy in your cleavage, do you let them retrieve it ?

:flirt:

My size did something a girl's size isn't as likely to do.

the tourist said:

Bits of muffin, Axver? You could go in after them with your teeth.

I don't know quite what I'm meant to say to this.

And I don't know why you guys keep teasing me about the fact I can cook!

Axver said:

I don't get why non-PT fans totally aren't into the aesthetic of the vocal treatment. :(

I'm thinking you'll quite like Lazarus though. Hopefully Arriving Somewhere But Not Here despite its length (which I never notice), and Mellotron Scratch.

is lazarus another band or an album i don't have?

mysterious_jen said:
i would be too if i could throw candy in your cleavage, do you let them retrieve it ?

:flirt:
of course :flirt:

i swear i work in the weirdest department...one of these two girls has flashed me, at work, because i gave her $1. then these two girls drew me a picture saying how nice my boobs are. i put the drawing up at my desk and my boss hasn't said a word about it being inappropriate. wonder why :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom