Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

oh i meant the song, i'm enjoying the song. but the album besides moonloop wasnt bad. its 6 songs rihgt?

My copy is the 2004 remaster.

Disc 1
1. The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase 1)
2. Dislocated Day
3. The Moon Touches Your Shoulder
4. Prepare Yourself
5. The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase 2)

Disc 2
1. The Sky Moves Sideways (Alternate Version)
2. Stars Die
3. Moonloop (Improvisation)
4. Moonloop (Coda)

But there's far too many editions out there because it got released in a confusing mess due to PT being a very small band at the time it came out. They had one UK label and one US label. Then later on, another label tried to release a definitive edition, then it got remastered ... I haven't even kept track of it, I just know my edition has everything besides the 40 minute version of Moonloop, which I have on the Moonloop EP.

coolian2 said:

My sport doesn't intrude upon the cricket season, especially with sub-par early season games.

I, for the record, am so pissed off with how early the Super 14 starts. It's not fucking natural.

mysterious_jen said:

yep we go on clothing size and then cup size A through to G (A is small, C is average, DD for most guys is ideal but uncomfortable )

Well we have a number (around your ribcage where the band rests plus 4-5...don't know why it couldn't just be the inches measure, maybe to allign it with europe sizes? most thin girls are like 34). and we have a letter, also A-D, then DD DDD and really large ones get bigger. But I'd think most guys would say C-D is ideal. Then again American bras are bigger than European bras :mad: so maybe they'd say Euro DD is ideal.

coolian2 said:
I Just Missed My Flight And Can't Get A Refund (If I Don't Get Home My Wife Will Leave Me)

Play country backwards and your truck's repaired, your dog comes home, and your wife hasn't had an affair.

coolian2 said:

I have not. Is it anything like what i think it is?

I dunno what you think it is, you should share.

But it involves trying to throw anything that might fit into a girl's cleavage, getting it down her shirt/stuck in her cleavage and bra.

coolian2 said:

Meanwhile league is only holding lazy trials and carefully injuring our best player.

Well, of course. We can't have New Zealand actually winning anything in any non-rugby union event. The cricket today was a gross abberation.

Varitek said:

But it involves trying to throw anything that might fit into a girl's cleavage, getting it down her shirt/stuck in her cleavage and bra.
:lmao: oh god, my friend and i used to do that at work all the time. she'd throw candy at my boobs.

Varitek said:

Never heard it named before!

Varitek said:

:lol:

All the more reason why I need a girlfriend. I suspect that could provide hours of amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom