Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

And postwhoring for all of five minutes before the electricity in Djibouti cuts out?

Before my cafe time runs out in Zenica and then various Balkan cities, and then hopefully a little place called Buduburum which yes, is likely to cut out in the middle of my 56 minute download of a leaked song.

my booty is always electrified. ok I don't even know what that means.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, you're welcome! ugh, i'm still trying to get to 25000! i really want to get there before bed but i'm soooo tired.

You can totally do it. Just drink coffee or something revolting like that.

mysterious_jen said:
omg any aussie with foxtel here? crash test dummies - brilliant !

cutting a pizza with an angle grinder

I seriously want pizza...too bad there's no delivery at 4:39am. :sad:

actually i get pizza at work so i'd rather a nice hot and sour soup

hey I still haven't had that sushi i craved. shit I meant to do that thursday...maybe tuesday...

mysterious_jen said:
omg any aussie with foxtel here? crash test dummies - brilliant !

cutting a pizza with an angle grinder

I can't afford Fuckstel.

And come on, $35 a month for 1,000 channels I'll never watch? I'd rather just pay $5 a month for the sports channels, but noooo.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ha, it costs like $500 a year. oops, i think i'm supposed to talk you into it or something. oh well.

It's really that expensive??

KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: we've already had this conversation. i don't drink coffee :mad:

plus i have to work tomorrow :( or today, rather.

Buy some red cordial.

Wait, Americans don't know what cordial is. Not that it's much of a loss really.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: we've already had this conversation. i don't drink coffee :mad:

plus i have to work tomorrow :( or today, rather.

Coffee is disgusting. :hi5:

the tourist said:

Supermarket trash. It'll be when I'm in the throes of a new album I've already booked the tour for.

I mean.... what?

oooh are you coming to the east coast??

moonloop sucks. wtf, i hate radio noise during songs. i hate spoken intros to songs. shit.

lol i just realised...everyone's got that "buddy listed by..." thing on the left of their posts? how weird. i really don't care who's got random poster x on their buddy list. i do wonder though how many people have gone to put me on their ignore list only to find out they can't :macdevil:

the tourist said:

I thought it was $12 a year. But the way your economy's going, you probably won't be able to buy a newspaper with $500 before long.

Varitek said:

moonloop sucks. wtf, i hate radio noise during songs. i hate spoken intros to songs. shit.

I have to. I'm in the throes of it.

the tourist said:
it's like $18 a year :tongue:

the tourist said:
Coffee is disgusting. :hi5:
:hi5: sup coffee hating buddy! and you live in seattle too! man, from what i've seen on television it's coffee country over there, although it probably doesn't matter if you don't drink it. does anyone look at you weird when you say you hate it?

Varitek said:

Why the hell are you listening to Moonloop? I don't listen to Moonloop. Just be thankful they didn't whack the 40 minute version on there. But clearly you downloaded the 2CD edition with all the bonus shit and whatnot.

Like I said, all you really need is Dislocated Day, The Moon Touches Your Shoulder, and Stars Die. And you should've done In Absentia, Deadwing, and Lightbulb Sun all beforehand.

Axver said:

I thought it was $12 a year. But the way your economy's going, you probably won't be able to buy a newspaper with $500 before long.

blumen092104.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
lol i just realised...everyone's got that "buddy listed by..." thing on the left of their posts? how weird. i really don't care who's got random poster x on their buddy list. i do wonder though how many people have gone to put me on their ignore list only to find out they can't :macdevil:

I'd love to know how many people ignore me. I'm sure at least 50. Shame that was introduced JUST AFTER I STOPPED BEING PREMIUM. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom