Bono's strongest topic ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Longing...that is perfect. It covers everything, including the religious interpretations (which I usually dislike, being a godless heathen), and in a way that is consistent with Bono's spirituality and search for meaning in religion and such.

Basically, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" is his strongest topic. Or "I found what I'm looking for but I still can't have it." Hmmmm...might have to add that one to the new album title guesses....

what i like about bono is his passion behind every song. gosh, how many times has he sung sunday, yet each time i hear it it still gives me the shivers b/c it has so much passion behind it

Being of Irish extraction and American by birth. I enjoy the passion, which Bono portrays. When he is singing of religion and politics. Especially, how intertwined they became in Ireland. I admit, like most Irish Americans during the eighties. I had little idea, of the problems which plagued, my ancestors homeland.

I didn't have a clue, as to what the IRA was about. I thought at first, it was a money market account, retirement pension. As it was in the U.S.

i think that bono's lyrics are all strong but i like her nature way to talk about everything and the most lovely thing that he loves Alison so mush !! so i vote for family lyrics !!!

Back
Top Bottom