'all my life i've been waiting for...'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macfesto

War Child
where is this song?! Why couldn't they release it ;(

Maybe it'll turn up on 'Songs of Ascent' later this year.

Ya know, just based on the harmonies, it wouldn't shock me if this was the precursor to Moment of Surrender.

Also you have the idea that MOS, was said to have been essentially a one shot deal.
Which, understanding U2, it's more believable to me, if that song was borne out of a pre-existing song, with lyrics and a basic chord structure. They were working pretty quickly in Fez.

I haven't checked the chords or anything, as they could have been changed anyways but as of now I just have this feeling, I could be wrong.

is that the song that has been on youtube for a while...

lyrics go like this:

all my lofe i've been waiting for
all the love i'm feeling lord..
all my life i've been waiting for
this moment i'm in
this moment i'm in...

where can i find this song,if you might know???

and its a shame they haven't put this on their new album:down:

I love this song....
I really think it will be a great song... maybe even the first single of that rock album that the band have been talking about lately....

It seems there's a lot of speculation on the web that this song may be "Boy Falls From the Sky," and is part of the Spiderman soundtrack.

Ya know, just based on the harmonies, it wouldn't shock me if this was the precursor to Moment of Surrender.

Also you have the idea that MOS, was said to have been essentially a one shot deal.
Which, understanding U2, it's more believable to me, if that song was borne out of a pre-existing song, with lyrics and a basic chord structure. They were working pretty quickly in Fez.

I haven't checked the chords or anything, as they could have been changed anyways but as of now I just have this feeling, I could be wrong.

That really isn't a totally crazy idea. I notice the similarities too. Maybe coincidence, but like you said, with a band like U2 it's very possible.

It seems there's a lot of speculation on the web that this song may be "Boy Falls From the Sky," and is part of the Spiderman soundtrack.

"Boy Falls From the Sky" is a completely different song. "All My Life" (or whatever it's ultimately called) is rumored to be another song for Spiderman.

I really love this song. I really wish they'd release it someday.

How does one obtain a recording of this? It's nowhere on Youtube. Neither is "Boy falls...". Both are great songs.

give me your email........i will send you the file

yenlard, I have the beach clips of "All My Life." If you have a better recording would you please send it to me? Also if you have "Boy falls..." I'd love to hear that too. My email is:

clsimeone at gmail dot com

thank you!

yenlard, I have the beach clips of "All My Life." If you have a better recording would you please send it to me? Also if you have "Boy falls..." I'd love to hear that too. My email is:

clsimeone at gmail dot com

thank you!

sounds like you have the same file i do

I think it could be a song in the Spiderman musical along with 402

If anyone has the file of this song .. could you PM me and I'll give you my email address to send it to? I'm dying to hear it !!!

Since 2006 we've been waiting for this song. And looks like that we'll have to wait more and more. It's a real shame.:crack::crack:

video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldyfVMZ4lE

and rumored now to be on new album..though
9JudYGx.jpg
seems fake:
New Album In (Anyone Care To Make A Guess?) Thread!

Back
Top Bottom