Why???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rattleandhumgir

The Fly
can anyone tell me why there are no quotes from larry in the joshua tree book, that came with the deluxe edition, I bought it when it was released and was suprised there was no quotes from larry, anyone know why???

'Cause he didn't have anything to say, maybe? :shrug:

He's never been known as a particularly chatty fellow, has he?

He wasn't happy with the booklet and wanted to postpone the release of it until he felt they had it right, but this time the band made a decision that it was going too far.

This thread would be much more fun if it was better titled.

Because Fuck Off And Die wasn't quite appropriate.
jevoislerouge3-1.jpg

j/k :wink:

Speechs, words, quotes...:blahblah:: this is not Larry´s deal. This is Bono´s deal..
Yeah. What would Larry say? That's all about drums? Last tour, the only thing Larry said was: "A mole digging in a hole...", during Elevation, and "ooooooooohhh", during Miracle Drug!
Now, the cleverest thing to do is shut up, or we'll all be hit by Larry's sticks, you know, he's not that wellbred!

Yeah. What would Larry say? That's all about drums? Last tour, the only thing Larry said was: "A mole digging in a hole...", during Elevation, and "ooooooooohhh", during Miracle Drug!
Now, the cleverest thing to do is shut up, or we'll all be hit by Larry's sticks, you know, he's not that wellbred!

:evil: Oohh, yes please :hyper:

Larry can hit me with `anything` anyday :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom