"U2 by U2" Out in Paperback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

javiu2

The Fly
From U2.com

The paperback edition of 'U2 by U2' is published in the US today, October 9th.

51uwyop62bflss500lu2.jpg

Published in hardback a year ago, U2 by U2 is the first time each member of the band – and manager Paul McGuinness - has told their own story from their earliest childhood memories to their first meeting with each other, from those opening chords in Larry’s kitchen to becoming the biggest act in rock’n’roll.

With more than 1500 images including previously unpublished photographs from personal collections, it's a great read and it got great reviews.

'There are no shortage of books about U2 and many of them aren't worth the paper they're written on. This is different because the cod psychology is abandoned and the boys simply tell their story – and tell it well.' Irish Independent.

'This book is a brilliantly realised concept, dense in its factual content with many rare photos.' Mail on Sunday

‘It’s a shame every band can’t make a book like this.’ Record Collector

Amazon have got a very cool video introduction you can find by scrolling half way down here

-----------------------
U2Miracle

Thank you Zuropa_fit !!

Sorry Javi, in the States we dial 411 to get an information operater on almost everything , stores, restuarants , theaters, hotels ect......so that is where the term comes from ;)

P.S. I LOVE the way you think BonoMot!!..Im getting a paperback copy to keep in my car :):up:

I´m sorry but I don´t know what is 411 because I´m from Spain!!

Back
Top Bottom