U2 by U2 in Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fingal77

The Fly
Hi guys,

Just thought I would tell my fellow aussies that I found U2 by U2 in Big W (of all places) for the lovely price of wait for it - $44.92!!!
Go and grab it while you can and they figure out they may have made a mistake!!! The only other place I have seen it is Angus and Robertson and they wanted $75 for it!!! I can't believe I found it for that much!!! YAY!!!

Wow! That's still expensive. I only paid $23.97 (which is only about $ 32.00 Australian) through Amazon last month. I wonder why it's so expensive down your way?

Yeh I picked it up from Big W. I remember going into Angus and Robertson and Robertson and seeing it, was exciting until I saw the price and almost fell over.

Last edited:
wow, now im kinda glad we got it for free! i didn't appreciate it so much until i see how much its selling for!

Big W..okay im soo going there.
I looked in A&R and saw $75 and Borders is $60.
I checked Kmart and they had it for $75 as well in the catalouge.
Thanks heaps.

U2FloridaFan said:
Wow! That's still expensive. I only paid $23.97 (which is only about $ 32.00 Australian) through Amazon last month. I wonder why it's so expensive down your way?

A little thing called GST that was brought in so our Government could take even more of our money + we get taxed for buy things aswell :|

jaysus! that's an awesome price, i got mine from A&R for $75 because i was too impatient to wait until after christmas, and the only other place where i saw it cheaper was at borders for $60...

Back
Top Bottom