U2 & I is a dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it true U2 & I is out of print now? :(

Mum went to my local bookshop today to order it for Christmas and they said it's out of print. It's still on many bookshop websites here in Australia under the label of 'import' from Europe, but is it still available around the world?

I guess my only option would be Amazon.com, wouldn't it?

Acrobat Angel said:
Is it true U2 & I is out of print now? :(
It's still in print in the US, but I guess it could be out of print in other countries. There is a slightly smaller (and about half as expensive) version that was supposed to come out last month but it's yet to be published.

Thank you both for your help. :)

I found it strange that the books details were still on the website but was apparently 'unavailabe', so I went into the same bookshop yesterday that mum went to and I was able order it in. It seems the lady who served mum didn't really want to help her :shrug:

The book should arrive in about 6 weeks *fingers crossed* :hyper: :hyper:

I guess, it's better late than never ... but I finally ordered U2&I and received it today. It took me so long because it was so big and expensive, and I honestly didn't know where to put that book. Then I discovered the original version wasn't available anymore. Instead I ordered a new version of this book that is still heavy and has all the pictures, but is a little smaller in size, which I find very convenient. AND it only cost me 37 Euro!!!! I received it today and cannot wait to go through it. It's the original English version, but with a little folder in the back that contains the German translation of Anton's comment, which is great, because I have already discovered that it's a little hard to make out what he's writing sometimes. :wink:

Yeah I recently got this for my birthday, picked up the smaller sized edition as it was a little cheaper and I'm really enjoying it. Although Anton's handwriting is difficult to make out at times, the images are wonderful and Paul Morley's write-up about his early experiences with the band is excellent; funny, insightful and moving.

Yeah I recently got this for my birthday, picked up the smaller sized edition as it was a little cheaper and I'm really enjoying it. Although Anton's handwriting is difficult to make out at times, the images are wonderful and Paul Morley's write-up about his early experiences with the band is excellent; funny, insightful and moving.

Me too! Got the smaller version as a gift and love to see Anton and the guys put their own two cents onto the photos!

Back
Top Bottom